When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Concert

Esther’s P.O.V.

Me, Frank and Gee were sitting on the couch watching TV. Frank turned to Gee.

“Oh shit. I’ve just remembered we have a concert today.” Gee’s eyes popped out of his head. They both sat there, shocked until they came to their senses running out of the room, yelling. I just sat there slightly amused. Frank came back running.

“Oh I forgot, you’re coming with us.” He grabbed me by the hand and we ran down the hall. Well trying to run since I couldn’t move from laughter. We ran out of the house, to their tour bus where Gee was franticly running around, trying to get things in order, all while having tape on his face and some back make-up in his hand. Soon enough Mikey was here slightly out of breath with Hayley. Next five minutes Eliza showed up. Everyone was running around the tour bus trying to do whatever. [A/N: I’m going to do the projekt rev tour since well you’ll see.] I was watching Frank in the bathroom doing his make-up. After he was finished he did my make-up. When he was finished I kissed him. Somehow we arrived on time. Me, Hayley and Eliza went out to the mosh pit so we could see them. Heh. Mosh pit. Anyways. They came on and greeted the crowd. They played how I disappear, sharpest lives, famous last words, and just so many more.

“This song is called, I’m not okay!” the beginning to I’m not okay started. I screamed and jumped like other fans out there. So was Hayley. Eliza went backstage. As soon as Gee started singing Frank came over. He licked Gee starting from his neck, down *AHEM*. Once Frank was down enough Gee pushed him further. I screamed with the rest of the girls. Frank looked at me and winked. Some how through that whole song, Frank’s mouth or hand were always near…Gerard… and instead of saying trust me he said ‘fuck me!’ When the song was over, Hayley and me screamed so loud. The last song of the concert was you know what they do to guys like us in prison. Guess what? They made out! Near the end of prison yeah they made out. [A/N:look:] the concert ended and Hayley and me ran off backstage. When they appeared we both squealed

“That was awesome!” I laughed and cleared my throat. “Okay teenie moment.” Hayley laughed.

“Actually that was hot.” Hayley looked at me and laughed.

“Shut up you know it’s true.” She stopped laughing and nodded.

“But still.” Then she started laughing and I laughed along with her. Frank made to come hug me but I stepped away, smirking. He pouted and I put my hands on my hips.

“You, my dear Frank. Are naughty.” I just smirked and started to walk away. He grabbed my by the hand and spun me around. He pulled me closer and whispered “how naughty?” and started kissing my neck. A shiver went down my spine. I pushed him away gently. I shook my head, still smirking. I was teasing him and he knew it. I started to walk away again and he caught up with me. Well tackled me and attempted to tickle me. Sometimes I am very ticklish but when I want to be I’m not. I raised my eyebrow and tried to stand up. He shook his head and pulled me back down. I laughed.

“I love you my dear Frank.” He hugged me.

“I love you too.” And kissed my cheek. Someone above us cleared they’re throat. We looked to see who it was. The whole band was there, plus Hayley, attached to Mikey, and Eliza. We blushed and got up. I cleared my throat.

“We didn’t do nothing.” And started to run away, hearing a laughing Frank chasing after me.

“Come back here.” He caught up with me and kissed me.

“Stop running away.” I laughed and nodded.

“You Frank are very kinky today.” I smirked.

“I know and you love it.” He smirked back at me. “Now come on, people are waiting.” I rolled my eyes and nodded.