‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Final Tempation

*Zacky's POV*

Time had past and I had heard nothing from Syn. He seemed to have disappeared. I slowly got up from the bed and walked over to the door. I turned the handle and it opened. He must have unlocked it as I was sleeping. I sneaked out, tiptoed down the corridor and into the living room. Syn was laid on the sofa asleep. I saw a gun on the table, next to my phone. I sneaked over and grabbed both. This was way too easy. I sneaked out, into the kitchen and unlocked the backdoor. I got out into the garden and checked to see if the gun was loaded. It was. I tucked it into my jeans and climbed over the fence. I ran as fast as I could. When I got away, I checked my phone. Matt had rung five times. I pressed redial.

"Hello?"

"Matt," I whispered back.

"Oh now, you finally answer,"

"I had to deal with Syn again,"

"Oh, Is Jimmy with you?"

"No," I replied, confused. "Why?"

"He's missing," Matt answered. I went quiet and hung up. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital and started to look for Jimmy. Then my phone started ringing.

*Syn's POV*

Zacky had gone. I had let him go. Set up the gun as well. I knew he would take it and I was going to follow him until I decided to watch TV. I put it on the news and there was his friend been held hostage by gangsters. I pulled out my own phone and dialled his number.

"H-hello?"

"Jimmy's on the roof of the hospital," I laughed. "He got himself kidnapped,"

Zacky didn't answer.

"Where are you?"

"At the hospital," Zacky sounded worried.

"Wait there," I hung up and grabbed my knife. It would end today.

*Zacky's POV*

Syn walked into the hospital and dragged me upstairs to the roof. He sat down and played with a knife. I took out the gun. I went to walk over to Jimmy but slipped as it was raining. Syn laughed and I glared at him. He handed me the knife. I took it and slipped it down my boot. I walked over to the gangsters.

"Hey!" I yelled. They pointed the guns at me. "Let him go,"

"No, he's knows where Vengeance is,"

"No, he doesn't," I replied. "But I do,"

Jimmy, Syn and the gangsters looked at me. I walked nearer to them.

"He's here right now," I shouted. Their faces got more confused as I got nearer. "Want to know how I know?"

"Go on," The boss shouted back. I pulled my gun out and shot him.

"Because I am Vengeance,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! Zacky revealed his alterego. Comments?