Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie's Gravitation

Rosie.

Victor had me practice using certain senses before he took them away from me again. I still didn’t like having my senses stolen from me, but it would be alright. I was glad to finally be rid of his class, and thankfully I had passed with flying colors.

I really hated thinking about class, but there was something else scratching at my mind. My head ached slightly from unconscious thoughts of what I thought could only be my parents. I figured since Madison had brought them up maybe I should go visit the house; maybe I could get a chance to talk to Kegan.

I found myself walking through the hall past my room towards the front exit of the office building. Victor had reassured me time and time again that I had all the perks of being a vampire, with none of the let downs, so I decided that it was time to test his theory.

I made my way out of the front entrance, and suddenly I was flying through the trees. The wind whipped through my hair and stung my face as I sped through the forest. I didn’t know how, but I knew which way to turn to get exactly to the place where I wanted to be. I wasn’t normally running, but then again I moved with the speed of lightening so maybe this was running for me.

I made the trip to the house in mere minutes. I slowed down to a more humanistic running style as I made my way onto the porch. I knocked on the door where I random servant whose name I didn’t bother to catch answered the knock.

“Hi, is my mom here,” I questioned in an almost normal tone. There was the hint of breathlessness, but it didn’t show through in my voice.

“Miss Garver is very busy right now. May I be of some service,” the weird servant asked.

“No, I just want to see my mom,” I stated as I pushed past him. I walked towards the guest room where I heard the shuffling sound of packing?

I walked into the room to see a small bag on the bed and random clothes spread across the floor. It was an odd sight considering that even more clothes flowed from the open closet doors. I walked into the room carefully.

“Maddie,” I asked quietly as I looked in the bag. There was just the usual over night sort of things; tooth brush, hair brush, random clothes.

“Oh, hey Autumn. What are you doing home,” she questioned as she walked out of the closet.

“I was hoping Kegan would be back so I could ask him a question,” I answered honestly. Her face fell slightly, but she didn’t miss a beat.

“He’s not back yet; his trip has taken him a bit longer than expected. Something about a war, I believe. It’s all due to a wonderful angel, and yes, those are your father’s words,” she explained.

“Oh and where are you going,” I questioned.

“Kegan called and said he needed me to come to some sort of meeting, or something. I wasn’t really paying much attention after he said, ‘Madeline, I need you now!’ So, I’m getting ready to head out. Some kid named Alex is escorting me,” she answered absently as she threw clothes into the bag. I winced at the thought of Alex hitting on my mom.

“And are you going to be gone for a week,” I stated bluntly. She glanced up from her bag, and then realized what I meant before blushing furiously.

“Wow, maybe I did over pack,” she laughed.

“Yeah, but can you help me with my question before you go,” I wondered aloud.

“I can try,” she answered in that same absent tone.

“Why do I feel like I’m being drawn towards the house? It’s as if something here is pulling me back, and I don’t under stand it,” I asked.

“The Estrellas,” she murmured.

“What?”

“That necklace, it’s your answer. It wants to be with its rightful owner. You are the power behind the peace and serenity, remember that,” she instructed.

“Should I take it with me back to the office then,” I asked once again, only this time more curiously.

“I believe you should since Kegan and I won’t be here to guard it for you, but don’t let it fall into the wrong hands. It could be dangerous.”

“Alright, anything else?”

“And take Leo’s ring,” she instructed.

“Nope; have fun while I’m away.”

“Have fun on your trip,” I laughed as she crammed one more shirt into the bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and to the point :)
But maddie is going to join Kegan
in the Angel Elite with Vampire's_Addiction's
Stories. You guys go check her out, she's
amazing!