Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Michael's Kidnapping

Rosie

I had stolen Michael out of the line of slaves with ease. All it took was a little grease from his hair to make his wrists slippery enough to slide right through his shackles. He was free within minutes, and we were both on our way out of the door. I turned back just in time to see that Leo’s human had been sold to a vampire. She seemed too familiar. It was almost as if I had seen that jet black hair and those dark chocolate eyes somewhere before.

I didn’t have time to acknowledge the female vampire nor did I have time to comfort my poor wounded brother. The only thing I had time to focus on was my Michael and getting him out of the hell hole known as a slave auction.

We raced out of the door that Leo and I had come through earlier. Alarms went off as we raced down the halls, searching for a way out. I glanced back and was shocked to see that there was no one behind us. We burst through a door that led to an alley way and I saw the worst image I could imagine. Leo was lying on the ground bleeding and snarling at the vampire who had bought his human. The human was huddled in a corner with slight tears in her eyes as she gazed at the two.

I couldn’t risk checking on my brother, but I somehow knew that he would be alright. I grabbed Michael’s hand so he wouldn’t be tempted to go and check on his dear friend as I began to run in the opposite direction. Michael hissed as he caught a glimpse at what we were running from, but he didn’t slow down like I had expected him too.

“What are we going to do,” I thought aloud. He gently squeezed my hand.

“We have to get out of the country, Rosie,” he answered, but I was two steps ahead of him.

“We are going to Mexico,” I stated as we rounded a corner. Luckily it had been the corner where Leo had parked his car.

“How are we going to get to Mexico? We can’t run all the way to Mexico,” Michael questioned.

“Leo left the keys in the car for a fast get-a-way. Looks like he won’t need the keys or the car,” I answered absently as I let go of his hand to get into the driver’s seat. He jumped into the passenger’s seat quickly.

I started the car and began to drive quickly out of the lot. Driving Leo’s car was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, but by the time I got on the main road I had the hang of it. “Now, all we have to do is find the interstate and head south,” I said absently to Michael. I could practically hear his sigh and feel his worry for Leo, not to mention my own, but I was positive he would be fine. After all, I had seen Leo and his human together. I gasped at my own thought as realization was sprung on my brain all at once.

“I know who the vampire is,” I whispered under my breath. Michael stared at me for a moment as I sped up to get onto the interstate and off of the entrance ramp that we had stumbled upon.

“Will he be alright, Rosie,” Michael questioned.

“He’ll be more than alright, but I don’t think our father will like it very much,” I answered as I gripped the wheel tighter wondering what Kegan do when he found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long to get this short chapter
to you guys. I was having massive writer's block
not to mention that theres a lot going on right now
with my graduation coming up in a week in a half.
so please bare with my weird writing schedual for
now and well get back on track this summer hopefully.
oh and this weeked is an extended weekend so even
though today is sunday, I have monday off to which I
will hopefully get a chance to write a ton more.