Don't Ever Play With Guns

Trouble

+

I sat on my cot, waiting for any sign on rec time to approach. Jill hasn't said a word since earlier, and has barely moved. I hope she's okay.

"Hey, wake up." I heard a guard, opening Jill's cell. She lifted her head. "So you want to go out for recreation or what?" She nodded slowly, standing up. She whimpered, biting her lip as she walked. I stood up and went to my door, waiting for them to open it. The guy made a face at my eagerness to get out.

"You stay close and don't go wandering off, understand?" He growled. I nodded, walking next to Jill. Once Ashley was 'free,' he led us to a door and let us out into a large yard. There were picnic tables and chairs. It was fenced in with an electric fence. I went over and sat up on a table, looking around. Jill came over, sitting up next to me. I looked over to see Ashley smoking. I gently rested a hand on Jill's knee.

"How you feeling?" I asked softly, massaging it gently.

"In pain..." she sighed.

"Why don't you take medicine?"

"It's back in the room."

"Oh..." It got quiet between us, but I heard her start to shiver. "Hey.... You cold?" I said, rubbing her back. She nodded shyly. "Sit here." I patted the bench in front of me, helping her sit. I hugged her gently, rubbing her arms to warm her up. Her skin immediately heated up, but I knew she was just blushing.

"Just relax...I'm not going to hurt you."

"But I don't know that." she sighed, looking away. "I don't know you well enough to trust you."

"You can trust me...what's the worst I'm going to do?" I asked, hugging her gently.

"I don't know..." She murmured, squirming in my arms. "You were committed for murder..."

"...How did you find that out?"

"Nothing's a secret in here." I held her still, trying to get her to feel comfortable around me.

"You can relax you know...I don't think I could ever hurt you." I said softly, rubbing her arms. I noticed that goosebumps had formed on them.

"But...why? You've already killed someone else..."

"I had my reasons...and I certainly have no reason to hurt you. In fact, if I did I think I'd lose more than anything." I sighed.

"Why? You don’t even know me. I barely remember your effing name." I cringed to myself, feeling a bit of pain in my chest. That had hurt a bit.

"It's Matt." I sighed, my grip loosening on her.

"That's what I thought." She sighed before yawning.

"Am I really that boring to you?" I teased gently; trying to make it seem like what she said hadn't affected me.

"There you are." I jumped and looked over at the guy who had been harassing me previously. My eyes widened a little. Now that I could actually see better, he was pretty fucking built. But this was no time to be a pussy.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohhh! what's going to happen?
leave a comment with your ideas and guesses.

i'll get you your next update fasterrr!!
comment!!!!