Don't Ever Play With Guns

Fight

"Hey, it's about time you showed up," I smirked, turning to look at him.

"I'm thinking we've got a few things to settle from yesterday-oh, but who is this?" He smirked wildly at Jill. Her eyes widened in fear, and she winced as she took a few steps away from us.

"Just a girl," I said, though it killed me inside.

"Jilly...come here..." Ashley was soon by her side, glaring at the guy.

"Oh look, there's another. You're just getting around, aren't you White Boy?"

"Oh yeah, way more than any jigaboo around here."

"Well when I'm done with you, they won't come anywhere near you."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm going to fucking kill you-" He raised his fist to punch me, but Ashley grabbed his fist tightly.

"You really want to fuck up your chance of getting out of here?" She hissed darkly. He twisted her arm around to get out of her grip.

"Why the fuck would you care? Just go take care of weak knees over there, and mind your own business."

She whimpered quietly as her arm was twisted around, but kneed him where it would hurt him the most. "Don't call her that you fucking douche bag!!"

"Oh, feisty bitch, ah?" he groaned, holding himself.

"Don't forget it, honey," She spat, shoving him so he'd fall over.

"Watchoo say you and me go around the back and get to know each other better, Feisty?"

"Sorry, I don't go back on the evolution chain to date, Monkey Man," She scoffed and stomped on his hand. A sickening crack was heard.

"OW, you fucking bitch! I should back hand yo' ass!"

"Don't talk about my friend, and back off of Matt. Save you another ass-kicking from 'Fiesty,'" She sneered before walking back over to us. "You okay Jilly?" she bit her lip, shaking her head. I sighed, wishing there was something I could do for her. "Do you want to head back to the cells?" Ashley asked her gently, rubbing her back gently. She shrugged gently, looking down to her knees.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the racial comments again. it has to be here as part of the story. it was short though. i promise :)

comment?