Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

An Informant of Sorts

"I know, let's get married," I jumped up as I sat on the floor being bored out of my mind since I just put Tyler to bed and both of us had the day off this weekend.

Training wasn't going on right now either since well I wasn't sure. Angelo just said not to come in three days ago. So it's been 5 days since I've been training but I had Ryan running with me every morning.

"What?" Ryan asked as he looked at me from his spot he was laying on the couch.
Seriously," I smiled as I crawled over to him on my knees to smile at his face, "Let's just go somewhere quiet and get married."
"We are in October," He mumbled while laying on his side now to look at me.
"It's too long from now, it's only May," I whined as I looked at him.
"Sy, no."
"One good reason," I pleaded with him as he shifted a little to rest his head on his arm.
"Because I want it to be special," He smiled at me, "I want it to be the most amazing day of our lives, not just something at random."
"Aww," I smiled at him while moving my face closer to his, "But I want excitement and adventure and-"
"It can be Indiana Jones themed," He laughed as I rolled my eyes and sat down on the back of my heels.
"Boring."
"Sylar, what's gotten into you today?" Ryan laughed as he looked at me, "Here you are wanting to get married right away and not long ago, you were barely sure if you wanted to be with me."
"I always wanted to be with you," I smiled at him lightly, "I just wasn't sure about being tied down, it scared me then but now, now I like the thought of that. Being Mrs. Ryan Wolfe."
"It suits you," He smiled as he looked at me.
"Yeah," I started as I got lost in his eyes for a minute, "So Tyler's out like a light for at least another 1 or so...."
"What are you trying to say?" Ryan asked as I shrugged.
"And I mean all the doors are locked and it's been long enough since Tyler was born-"
"Are you suggesting something?" Ryan smirked at me as I bit my bottom lip with a slight nod as a smile on his face grew, "Are you sure?"
"Yes," I nodded as I stood up holding my hand out to which Ryan took but pulled me back into him, "What are you-"
"I'm too lazy to walk to the bedroom," He smirked as our lips met each other's in a passionate kiss.

As our clothes began to slowly fall off our bodies, the heat started to build. Ryan managed to move to he was now on top of me as his tongue started a trail down my abs to my lower hips, his hot breath against my skin as mine hitched in my throat. A slight moan escaped the back of my throat as Ryan smirked and finished undressing the two of us in which our clothes were piled on the floor next to the couch.

Smirking one last time before pushing himself into me, my fingers stratched as his bare back as he caught the scream trying to leave my lips with his mouth. Our hips were moving as one together, almost to our peak when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I panted out as I felt a rush start to come over me.
"I forgot that Eric, Calleigh, and Natalia are all coming over for dinner," He looked down at me as I nodded.
"Don't stop now," I pushed my hips up against his as he finished what we started in the first place.

By time we were done, we quickly got dressed as I went to check on Tyler as Ryan answered the door while pulling a shirt over his head.

"Took you long enough Wolfe," Eric laughed as he let them in and nodded.
"I got busy for a second," He mumbled as he shut the door behind Natalia as Eric chuckled.
"With someone?" Eric raised an eyebrow as he looked at him and Ryan just shifted, "It's ok, I get it."

I walked back out of the nursery with a now awake and already feed baby as Natalia and Calleigh smiled at me.

"Aww, he looks so much like Ryan," Calleigh smiled as I smirked at her.
"I know huh?"
"Let me see my godson," Eric walked over to me as I placed him in his arms carefully.
"You're so going to spoil him," I laughed as Eric sat down with him.
"What are you going to do when he brings home a girl?" Natalia smirked.
"He's only a week and a half," I laughed, "I don't think he's met anyone yet."
"I'm just saying," She shrugged, "I mean look at his dad and his godfather."
"She does have a point," Calleigh nodded.
"It's scary but I know," I sat back on Ryan who was in a chair as my phone rang, "I'll be right back."

Walking off, I went to answer my phone in which it was Jake. Only this time it wasn't a friendly call since I had been asking him to look into things that I knew could get me into trouble as well as him.

"Hello?"
"Sy, I found out what you wanted to know."
"Ok."
"Can you meet me?"
"Um, yeah," I shrugged as I looked out the window, "Eric, Calleigh, and Natalia are over. I could bring you over then."
"That'd work."
"Where are you?" I asked reaching for my keys as I moved towards the door.
"Out by the everglades."
"See you then."

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked as I hung up the phone to look at him.
"To pick up Jake," I sighed, "He was out at the track the whole day since his bike's been in the shop. I'll be right back."
"Ok," Ryan nodded as I went to open the door but stopped to walk back to him to kiss him, "I love you."
"I love you too," He smiled as I gave him a slight wink as I heard the others whisper and slightly chuckle to themselves.