Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Reunions

I entered my apartment in Huntington Beach. At 23 years I was the girlfriend to the infamous Synyster Gates. We've been going out for a while now and I knew for sure that I was in love with him. It was so heated out there, I couldn't wait to grab a cold beer. I gulped down some beer but then heard a giggle. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Beer bottle in hand, I followed the sound of the giggle. To my room. I heard moans from behind the door. "Oh faster! Faster! Ah, I'm going to-- Brian!" came the voice. I froze. Opening the door, I came face to face with a scene that disgusted me. My so called boyfriend was naked having sex with someone else. He saw me and smirked. "Why?" I asked.

"I figured a good fuck would be nice," he said as if nothing was wrong.

"Why! What have I ever done to you? I've always treated you perfectly!"

"Don't play innocent with me you bitch! I know what you did. You fucked someone else. You cheated on me several times. Don't think I don't know about the guy at the bar. Him in the beach. If you're going to cheat on me, I should be able to do the same," he said viciously, making false accusations. I've never cheated on him. I saw the hate in his eyes towards me and tears fell from my eyes. "You're so disgusting! Crying?" he grabbed my wrist hard. Bruising it. He then slapped me. "Save your crocodile tears for someone who would actually fall for that shit!"

He then left me with his slut. Leaving me bruised, mentally and physically.


"Excuse me?" I asked. Brian stood outside still. He stepped closer but I pushed him back. 'What the fuck are you doing here Gates?"

"I told you. I missed you," he said as if we were the best of buddies. I looked at him increduously. "I'm just here for a week and I was hoping we could hook up,"

"What the fuck?" I laughed bitterly," Did you have amnesia Syn? I'm 28 years old. Maybe when I was younger, I fell for you but there is no way in hell I'm ever going to be associated with your sorry ass!"

"My sorry ass" he asked amused. "Darling, you should be happy that I'm willing to accept you back for a few days," Like I did anything wrong? I shook my head in disgust.

"You can take that proposal and shoved it up your ass along with the other sticks there. Nobody wants you here Brian," I said menacingly. He was furious but stalked off anyways. I closed the door and used it as a support before I faint. I looked straight ahead and saw Gary looking at me with sympathy. I sighed.

"How much--" I started.

"Everything," I closed my eyes. My eyes watered and one tear dropped onto my finger. I stared at the single tear.

"If you want, I could cancel my date--"

"No way. You deserve some time with Kurt," The doorbell rang angain and this time I checked to see who was there. "There your boytoy so get the fuck out of the house bitch," I said, trying to make a joke but failing miserably. I opened the door and smiled weakly at Kurt. He took in my puffy red eyes and looked at Gary with raised eyebrows.

"What did I miss?" he asked.

"I'll tell you later babe," Gary said and hugged me.

"Have a good time guys," I said. They left and once again I was in pieces. I curled into a ball in the livingroom and I stared without any thoughts. Then I was angry. I saw the man just once and already he has me feeling like shit. After the years I've took to fix everything. When I was pregnant and all alone, knowing he wouldn't even spit in my direction, I helped myself out. Me. Not him. I shouldn't be like this over him. I won't allow it.

I let out a shaky breath. Knowing Brian, he'll be back. what do I do then? What if he finds out about Katriana? I'm royally fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie! HI!!!!!!!!!!!! :) One comment alone. Jeez, whoever is reading this, comment. What do you want me to do? Write it in Spanish? French? How about Hindi? Wait,cross out Hindi, I only know a few sentences in that. But still, comment please.