Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Leaving

I didn't bother going to work that day. I gathered all of mine and Katriana's stuff, neatly packing them. I heard the frontdoor open, signalling that Gary and Katriana were home. "What are you doing?"Gary demanded. I ignored his question and looked at Katriana.

"Hey baby, what do you think about you and mommy living with your daddy?" Katriana's eyes lit up.

"Really? I would love that Momma!" she squealed. I nodded.

"Katriana, go watch some t.v. babes. I have to talk to your mother," Gary said. I avoided his gaze. "Maria, what is this all about?"

"He threatened to take Katriana from me," I said softly. "It was either be a 'family' with him or have no custody over Kat. What else was I supposed to do?" I cried out. Gary hugged me.

"It's alright sweetie," He said, rubbing circles in my back. "I guess this isn't a good time to say that me and Kurt broke up," I looked at him, eyes wide. Him and Kurt were such a good couple.

"Why?"

"I guess it just wasn't right anymore," he shrugged.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"You didn't do anything. Besides, you are moving to Huntington Beach. That's so far!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're supposed to leave tonight," I said and Gary's eyes bugged out.

"We don't have much time," he said. I nodded sadly.

~~~***....***....**~~~

The doorbell rang. Katriana with her small frame ran to get it. Gary wrapped a hand around my waist.

"Daddy!" Katriana screamed with delight as Brian walked into the house. Well, she adjusted rather fast. Brian smiled.

"Hello, are you excited about moving," he asked her, stooping down. She nodded. Brian looked in my direction. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend," he said coldly, referring to Gary. I glared at him.

"Gary is gay," I said. Brian's expression changed to regret. Damn straight, you stupid dick.

"Well, are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded reluctantly. Katriana ran to Gary.

"I'll miss you Uncle Gawwy!" she said and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll miss you too babes," he said. I turned to Gary, tears filling my eyes.

"You're my bestestfriend ever," I said and Gary chuckled.

"You better call me bitch," he said jokingly.

"Always," I said and hugged him. Katriana's tiny hand was enveloped in Brian's large ones. With that, we left to our new home back in Huntington.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is the only chapter I'm posting today. I have to cram for my exams tomorrow. *sigh* atleast school is almost over. BUT, that doesn't give you guys any reason to not Comment. Or else, I'll make Syn die or something :)