Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Ree! Wait, which one?

"Hey Ree, you wanna visit your aunts and uncles?" I heard Brian's voice. I was in his room unpacking and I heard Katriana's exicited squeals down the hall from her room. She immediately took a liking to her purple bedroom, purple being her favourite colour.

"Maria?" Brian said from the door. I looked at him.

"We're going to see Val and them. Leave the clothes and let's go," he said. I shook my head. I wasn't looking forward to re-meeting them. "They're going to want to see you,"

"Come wif us momma," Kat's small voice pleaded. I looked at her cherubic face and couldn't help but nod. "Yay!" she exited the room happily, Brian and I following.

We pulled up to Matt's house and I gulped. "Are you ready?" he asked softly. I raised my eyebrows. He's being nice? I nodded anyways and I, Katriana's tiny hand, went in the house with Brian. I hid behind Brian's towering form as we approached the noisy livingroom, no doubt packed with the members of Avenged Sevenfold and their girls.

"Hey man! You're finally here!" yelled Johnny.

"Holy fuck! Ree?!" yelled Jimmy.

"Momma, who is that calling my name? And what is f--fuc--"

"Uncle Jimmy is calling me sweetie an dthat is a word you should never ever repeat, okay?" I said stooping down to her level. She nodded and I looked towards everybody. The room was silent.

"A mini Ree?" Johnny asked. "And why does she look like Bri- Oh my fuc--frimgid!" I stood up. Suddenly, I was really interested in my shoes. I cleared my throat.

"Um guys this is Katriana. Kat, this is your Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Johnny, uncle Matt and uncle Zacky and--" I started.

"Hi sweetie, I'm aunty Val," Val said. "Here are your other aunties, Michelle, Leana and Lacey," Kat nodded. "You know what sweetie? Why don't you watch some t.v. in my room while the grown ups talk for awhile?" she suggested.

"Aunty Val, if you want to be alone with my momma just say so but yeah, I wanna watch t.v." she said, putting her hands on her waist. She looked so adorable. Val blinked.

"You're pretty smart kiddo," she said and Kat nodded. Val came back and looked at me expectantly. I glanced at Syn.

"I guess I should start talking right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is short and kinda lame. Comment still 'cause it's much appreciated. Speaking of comments, muchas gracias to:
mYcHeMiCaLrOsE
MarybethLoveMcFly (Cuz, McFly is awesome!)
dying.in.the.dark
contagious.
Bri Bri Sexy Time (hm, like the name!)
A7XLover (awesome fwiend and a kick ass writer :P )
Dark Passion Play
XdoomXofXblackX (still love your avatar)
Mercy.iz.Muzick (never heard the word 'dickhole' before. Very original! )

Thank you guys sooooo much! You guys fucking rock! :)