Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Breakfast

"Momma! Wake up," I rose up fast, panicking, as I would be late for work. Then I calmed down, also a bit sad, as I remembered that I wasn’t in North Carolina anymore. Here I was on Brian's bed. How'd I get here? Last thing I remembered was sleeping next to Kat.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked, my hair all over the place.

"I hungwee an' poppa said to ask you to make foodie!" she answered. God, Syn is such a lazy ass. I sighed and got up.

"Okay, so what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Um, fwench toast!"

"You want scrambled eggs as well?" I asked and Kat nodded. Already I was acquainted with Brian's kitchen. As I made my way to it, I noticed the guys in the living room watching TV. "Um, morning fellas, you guys want French toast or eggs?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

"Is that even a question? I mean, Maria, the one thing we've missed is your cooking skills!" Matt said. I laughed.

"So, I'm guessing you guys want both?" They nodded. I laughed. I turned around and bumped into Syn. Our gazes locked and I was pretty sure I stared into those chocolate pits a bit too long. "Sorry," I mumbled to him and made my way around him to the kitchen. Jeez, that was freaky. Oh shit. I turned around. "Syn, you hungry too?" I asked. He nodded. I sighed and looked at Katriana. "Babes, it looks like us girls have to cook for the guys," I said. She smiled.

"Don't wowwy momma! I be da bestest helper eva!" I smiled.

"Okay so I'll get the eggs sweetie. What I want you to do, is get the bag that has the loaf of bread in it," I told her and she quickly scrambled to find the bread. I was glad that Syn had a carton of two dozen eggs 'cause I'd need most of that to do the French toast as well as the scrambled eggs. Within minutes, the breakfast was finished and before I could tell the guys, they were already piling up in the kitchen, plates in hand. I laughed, took out food for both Kat and me, and left the guys to fend for their selves.

"Foodie tasted 'mazing mommy," Kat said and kissed my cheek, leaving a small spot of maple syrup on it. I scrunched up my nose at how sticky my cheek was. Suddenly I was pulled away from everyone. When I looked, I saw the face of Synyster Gates.

"Yeah, you can talk to me," I said.

"Katriana's birthday is coming up right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, in two weeks to be precise,"

"What am I going to buy for her?" he asked nervously. I bursted out laughing. Brian's eyes narrowed.

"This isn't funny!" He said.

"Oh, but it is Gates!" After I stopped laughing, I composed myself enough to tell him something, "Here's what. All we have to do is go to the mall, look at what she likes and buy something for her," I said simply. "You up to go to the mall today?" He nodded, "Now watch as I make it completely oblivious that I'm going to buy her gift," I walked to Kat.

"Hey sweetie, I'm feeling like a good shopping trip--" Kat's eyes lit up.

"Like back by our home by Uncle Gawwy?" she asked. I nodded.

"You wanna go today?"

"Yesh momma!"

"Oooh! Momma! I wanna go wif you!" Jimmy said waving his hands haphazzardly. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyone else?" They all raised their hands.

"You guys are just full of shi--" I looked at Katriana and quickly covered the word I was going to use, "shoes. You guys are full of shoes," I said. Matt smirked at me.

"Shoes?"

"Oh shove it,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie. So as usual, I gots to thank my commenteters for...well... commenting! Peoples:
A7XFangirl
MarybethLovesMcFLY!
A7XLover
razorblade_kisses200
Bri Bri Sexy Time
Dezi Demise
IdiotDorkGeek (Glad to know you loves me! :) )

Comments are appreciated guys. I know it kinda sucks ass right now, but the story will get better!