The True Betrayers

Training with the Fan of the Flames

About a month passes, and Kanashii had changed her clothing. She's now officially back up on her feet, and Itachi has begun to train her on how to use her Sharingan in the most effective way.

"Again!" Itachi demands. Kanashii sighs, and does a hand seal.

"Sign of Destruction Jutsu! Fan of the Flames!" Kanashii shouts. A fan appears in her hand, and she opens it. It's suddenly engulfed in flames. She runs at Itachi, and swings the fan. Flames extend a good mile around her as she jumps in the air.

"Still too weak!" Itachi shouts as he grabs her, and throws her up against a tree that she has gotten thrown against about 200 times now.

"Dammit!" Kanashii shouts as Itachi walks in front of her. She struggles to her feet.

"Do it again!! And this time...TRY to hit me!" Itachi says, glaring down at her.

"I HAVE been trying to hit you! And besides-" Kanashii says as she falls back to the ground. "I'm exhausted...we've been training 24/7 for the last 3 1/2 weeks!! I can't handle it anymore." Kanashii says as she closes her eyes as exhaustion hits her. Itachi gives her a murderous glare as his Sharingan activates.

"You WILL do it again! You are an Uchiha, not some weakling...now get off your ASS!!" Itachi demands. Kanashii sighs, and picks herself up off the dirt. Itachi walks back to the clearing with Kanashii following behind, struggling to stay standing. "Now, come on! AGAIN!!" Itachi commands, looking at her.

"Fine." Kanashii says, glaring at him. With nothing but sheer willpower, Kanashii manages to run at Itachi, but when she gets up to him and jumps while summoning her fan. Itachi merely knocks her down again. This time, she falls to her knees, breathing hard, and holding her stomach. "That's my limit, Itachi. I can't handle anymore!" Kanashii says in a pleading voice as she feels the bile rising in her throat. She pukes.

"All right. Lets see how you did...hm...out of the 5,315 times you came at me....you hit me once. Not very impressive." Itachi says, looking at her with anger. Suddenly, blood starts flowing out of Kanashii's stomach. Itachi sighs, and walks up to her with the ointment and some bandages. "Looks like whenever you meet your limit, the wound reopens." Itachi says in a sure voice.

"Got that....do you mind wrapping it before I bleed to death?" Kanashii questions in between breaths. Itachi smiles, and puts a handful of ointment on the wound. Kanashii shuts her eyes, and cringes in pain as he rubs it into the wound. He bandages her stomach, and picks her up. He carries her back to the Hideout.

At the Hideout, Itachi places her on the bed, and sits next to her.

"Well, at least the pain is gone..." Kanashii says with a relieved sigh as she sits up, and walks toward the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
...
Peace!!
KcA