The True Betrayers

Kanashii a Missing Ninja

"And the great Uchiha falls." The ANBU guy says as he stands over me. He turns to the people behind him, and shouts. "And look where the great Kanashii Uchiha has ended up! Apparently your cousin made a mistake in choosing you." The guy says.

"Wh....what...are...you...talking...a-about?" Kanashii asks in between gasps for air.

"He hasn't told you yet, huh?" The ANBU guy says, looking back down at her with a grin.

"Who?" Kanashii asks, confused.

"Looks like he's arrived." The guy says, looking away from Kanashii. With great effort, Kanashii turns her head to see a familiar face.

"I.....Itachi!" Kanashii gasps as she falls towards the ground. "You actually came to help me. Thank you." She says. The ANBU grabs her before she hits the ground, and throws her over his shoulder.

"If you want her, you'll have to get through all of us!" The guy says. All of the ninja that're there stand in front of the ninja holding Kanashii as soon as the guy says this.

"I don't have time for this! Get out of my way!" Itachi says in a irritated voice. He runs at them, and kills 3/4ths of them. He finally arrives at the ANBU guy. "Give her to me. She belongs to me." Itachi says in a menicing voice.

"No, she doesn't. She belongs to the place of her birth, which in this case,is Konoha!" The guy says in a completely neutral voice.

"Her birth place is the Uchiha Compound. So, technically, since I'm the head of the family. She belongs to me, and I plan on taking her!" Itachi says. The ANBU draws out a kunai, and throws Kanashii to another one of the ANBU.

"Keep an eye on her until I finish this." The guy commands.

"Yes!" The other ANBU says as he withdraws back. The ANBU and Kanashii fight for a while until...

"Kyotake?! Is that you?" Itachi questions, glaring at the guy.

"So you noticed!" Kyotake says with a smirk.

"Yeah, I noticed, but why are you trying to kill your own sister?" Itachi questions, blocking another one of Kyotake's attacks.

"She hasn't been my sister since I found out the truth about that day, so long ago..." Kyotake says, sounding angry.

"So you, her brother, reject her as well, huh? So,it turns out that her cousin cares more about her than her own brother." Itachi says, sounding irritated and angry. He smiles, and grabs a smoke bomb out of his pocket. He throws it onto the ground.

"Where did he go?" Kyotake questions, looking from side-to-side as he attempts to find Itachi. Once the smoke clears, he looks back towards where Kanashii was, and sees the ANBU member on the ground, and Kanashii in Itachi's arms.

"As far as I'm concerned, Kanashii has become a missing-ninja." Itachi says as he swiftly brings the kunai in his hand across Kanashii's headband, making a long gash. "She belongs to ME!!!" Itachi says. He disappears.

"Damn!" Kyotake sneers as he turns around, and walks back towards Konoha's main office.

Meanwhile, Itachi is carrying Kanashii as he runs through the trees.

*I'll bring her to the Akatsuki hideout. She'll be safe there.* He tells himself as he heads in a different direction towards the hideout.
♠ ♠ ♠
...