Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Think Of You Later

I jolted up from my bed when I heard my cell phone go off. I glanced at the clock and saw it was three in the morning. I just got home from the airport an hour ago. I didn’t unpack or anything, I just went straight to bed. I reached over and picked up the phone without looking at the caller I.D.

“You didn’t say goodbye.” A voice said sadly on the other end.

“Who is this?” I mumbled. I was way too tired to recognize the voice.

“It’s Alex. Why did you leave?” The hurt was evident in his voice.

“I had to. William and I are, uh, broken up or on a break. I don’t know exactly, but I had to leave. I basically just packed and stayed at the airport for the day waiting for a flight.” I explained.

“You didn’t even say goodbye.” Alex repeated.

“Al, I couldn’t. I had to leave. It was hard enough. Saying goodbye to everyone would’ve made me break down.” I sat up in my bed. I figured this was going to be a long talk and if I lay down any longer I would go right back to sleep.

“You could’ve stayed with me, er, us. You know you’re always welcome on our bus Bella.” The unhappiness in Alex’s voice was making me feel incredibly guilty for just leaving.

“Alex you know I couldn’t do that. That would’ve made things a million times worse. I’m trying to save my relationship here.” I sighed. The whole time on the plane I was contemplating what this break really meant. Was there even a relationship worth saving?

“I already miss you.” Alex said cutely after a few moments of silence.

“I miss you too. We’ll see each other soon.” I smiled.

“We better. The moment this tour ends, I’m coming to visit you. Maybe I’ll steal you away from Chicago and you can come live with me in Maryland.” He chuckled slightly. I could tell he was fighting to stay awake too.

“Oh yeah? The visit sounds good, the kidnapping, not so much.” I giggled.

“Well it’s happening missy.” I heard Alex let out a loud yawn.

“Go to sleep Alex.”

“No, I’m not tired. I much rather talk to you for a bit.” He mumbled.

“I’ll text you tomorrow. Sleep now.” I smiled at his previous statement.

“Only if you promise.” He yawned again.

“I promise. Tell the guys I’m sorry and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Night Alex.”

“G’night. I miss you already.” He whispered. I smiled and hung up the phone. I turned it off so I wouldn’t have any more disruptions. All I needed right now was a good night sleep.

Two in the afternoon. Eleven hours of sleep and I was still exhausted. I don’t know if it was from jet lag or the complete emotional drainage from crying so much. I turned on my cell phone and went to the bathroom to shower. After I was showered and changed I came back to check my phone and saw 4 new text messages and 1 voicemail. The texts were from random boys on tour asking where I was or what I was doing. I guess word hadn’t gotten around that I was gone quite yet. I punched in my password and listened to the voicemail.

Hey Belles it’s Bill. I just wanted to make sure you were home. Listen, call me back. We need to talk.

I deleted the message and hit the send button to dial William’s number. After two rings it picked up.

“Hello?”

“You called?” I said a bit bitterly.

“Yeah, I just wanted to see if you were home.” He answered, ignoring my bitter statement.

“I am. Is that it? I have a bunch of things to do.” I said angrily into the phone.

“No, I want to talk. We never really talked about what the break meant or anything. You just left.” William sounded desperate. I honestly didn’t care.

“Well you wanted me gone. So I went as soon as I could.” I shrugged although he couldn’t see me.

“I want to talk about it though. Like where we stand.” William started. He continued when I didn’t say anything. “I want you to know I still consider you my girlfriend and everything. We just needed some time apart. We were fighting too much. It was both our faults. I know I was a prick, but you weren’t an angel either. I still love you Bella. This break is going to be a good thing.” William explained. I didn’t say anything in response. I was just mad at how he was acting so nice and understanding on the phone, but when we were in person he was so cold.

“You still there, baby?” He spoke up after I didn’t say anything.

“Yeah.”

“Well, what do you think?” He asked.

“I don’t know if I can consider you my boyfriend anymore.” With that said I hung up the phone and turned it off.

I had some thinking to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 1:16 in the morning over here in NYC. Technically today is Friday so that means Hoodwinked today! Bamboozle is tomorrow! OH BOY! My mom thinks I'm going to contract Swine Flu. I believe next to Mexico, NYC is in second to most cases. REPRESENT! jk. jk. I live in Staten Island, it's kinda big in Queens. Enough rambling. I might update after one of the shows depending on A. How tired I am and B. How drunk I am.

Comment. Subscribe.