Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

To The Public Eye We're Perfect

I finally found the TAI boys. They were on stage doing sound check. I patiently waited side stage for them to finish. I figured I should tell William about both Alex and John being here so he’s not ambushed by either one of them. They finished after another half hour and William made his way over to me.

“How do we sound?” He beamed. One of the things I loved about William was the smile he would have after a performance. It was inspiring.

“Really great.” I forced a smile.

“Okay, what’s wrong?” William sighed.

“W-what? Nothing.” I lied.

“Belles, I’ve known you forever. I know when you’re lying. Just tell me what’s wrong. Let me fix it.” He wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Only if you promise not to freak out.” I looked up at him.

“Promise.” He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“Okay well I just sa-” I was cut off.

“Bill! Bella! What’s up?” Pat from The Maine came bouncing in. That boy was always a bundle of energy.

“P-Pat? You guys are touring with us?” William stuttered out.

“Yeah man! It’s going to be awesome!” He gave William a man hug and me a bear hug. I saw John walk in. He was smiling until he saw me.

“Hey John.” I gave him a small smile.

“Bella.” He nodded.

“It’s good to see you again.” I said hoping to get him to smile again.

“Yeah… Sup Bill.” He did one of those head nods once he noticed William’s presence.

“Hi.” William mumbled. I knew he was annoyed.

“Well…We’ve got sound check. We’ll catch you guys later yeah?” Pat broke the awkward silence.

“That sounds good. We’ll see you guys later.” William said. He grabbed my hand and started to walk out. I took a glance at John before leaving. He was glaring at our hands that were locked together. We walked out of the room and went back on the bus in silence. I felt my phone vibrate.

I guess you chose him over Alex? You know he’s here to right?
I read the text from John and hit reply.

I saw him earlier. Listen, can we be cool this tour. I want to be friends.
I sat and waited for my phone to go off again. Finally it did.

I guess. We’ll talk later. Without William.

I told him okay and put my phone down. I waited for William to get out of the bathroom. He hasn’t said anything yet, nor does he know about Alex.

“Just our luck huh? John being here and all.” William finally said with a chuckle once he came back into the lounge.

“Yeah. Lucky.” I forced a laugh.

“At least it’s not that other asshole. If Alex was here I don’t know what I’d do.” William shook his head.

“Um babe. I need to tell you something, but it’s going to make you mad.” I said carefully.

“What is it?” He looked over at me.

“Alex is here. The other band is All Time Low.” I closed my eyes and waited for his reaction. When I got none I opened them. I saw William with a blank look on his face.

“You okay baby?” I asked sitting in his lap.

“No.” He answered honestly, wrapping his arms around me.

“Don’t let him bother you. You’ll just stay clear of one another.” I said softly, kissing him on the lips.

“Me being near him is not what I’m worried about. It’s you being near him.” He looked into my eyes. “I don’t want to lose you Bella. Not after what I’ve, we’ve, been through.” He said sadly.

“You’ve got nothing to worry about. I don’t have any feelings for Alex anymore.” I smiled. Truth is I don’t. I really haven’t thought about Alex or John, but that’s because I haven’t seen them. Is it going to be different now that they are back?

“I love you Isabella.” William said cutely, interrupting my thoughts.

“I love you too.” I smiled at him.

I’ve got nothing to worry about, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay, I changed their labels. The old ones don't fit anymore. Go to the summary page to find out, but I'm pretty sure you can tell already.

No more updates until Tuesday. I'm gone for the weekend, birthday's monday, so I'll be busy busy busy.

http://twitter.com/CaitSporrer Follow me =D....I'll be wasted this entire weekend so I'm sure the updates will be funny.

Comment. Subscribe.