Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Tomorrow's Just Another Day

“What?”

“William is coming home tomorrow.” I said slowly.

“Wait, why? I thought they had tour for another two weeks?” Alex eyed me up and down. It was like he thought I was lying or something.

“Some of the guys got sick so they canceled. Check the fucking tour website if you don’t believe me! He’s coming home and you both can’t be here!” I yelled. I started to panic again thinking what would happen if William found out I’ve been keeping Alex here for a week and now John’s here.

“Alright, calm down. We believe you. We’ll stay the night and get a hotel in the morning.” John said calmly.

“Thanks John.” I smiled at him.

“He’s going to find out Belles. He’s not stupid.” Alex rolled his eyes.

“The only way he’s going to find out is if you tell him and you wouldn’t open your big fat mouth anyway because you’ll get your ass kicked too.” I snapped at Alex. He scoffed, but didn’t say anything further. He turned on his heel and made his way to his room, mumbling about packing.

“John I’m so sorry. I didn’t think Alex would be here this long and I definitely didn’t expect William back. I was looking forward to hanging out with you again.” I let out a long sigh and plopped down on the couch.

“Don’t worry about it. We still have tonight and we can even hang out when William is back. He hates Alex way more than he hates me.” John chuckled and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and softly rubbed circles on the back of it with his thumb.

“Am I interrupting?” Alex coughed to let us know he was now in the room.

“No, he’s just being a nice guy unlike someone else.” I glared at Alex.

“I’m sorry Bella. I’m just mad that I have to go and can’t stay here with you. You know I wouldn’t say anything to William.” He smiled softly and sat down on the other side of me. My current position in between John and Alex made me feel really awkward and I immediately tensed up.

“Let’s do something.” Alex broke the silence.

“Like what?” I turned to look at him.

“Movie night. You have tons of movies, so lets just stay in.” John suggested, to which Alex and I agreed. Alex made popcorn and John grabbed the drinks. I pulled out a few movies that I thought all of us would enjoy and turned out the lights when everyone was settled.

I must’ve fell asleep during the fifth movie because I woke up to a blank screen and two sleeping boys on either side of me. I glanced at the clock and saw it was just past 4:30. I didn’t think I was asleep that long. I sat up a bit and looked around. Alex had his head on the arm of the couch and he was sitting Indian style with drool coming from his mouth. On the other side of me John had his legs draped across mine and his head hanging almost all the way off the couch. His mouth was wide open and he was snoring quite loudly. I giggled at the sight of two normally good-looking guys looking completely goofy and unattractive at the moment. I settled back in a started drifting back asleep. I heard a click and what I know to be the door opening. I immediately jumped up and prayed it was a robber or a murderer. My hopes were crushed when I heard his voice.

“Belles? Baby, you here?”

Well, this isn’t good.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is terrible. I'm sorry. Rough weekend. Mets lost 2 out of 3 to the Yankees. =( BOO! BUT the game I went to they won. =D Today I got hit in the thigh with a hard line drive and now my leg hurts so bad and I can barely walk. Not good times. BUT my best guy friend is coming to Disney with me in October YAY!

Image
if you can tell me who these three boys are not only will I love you forever, but I will write you a one shot. First one to comment the story with the answer wins!