Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Believe Me, I'm Lying

I woke up after a short restless sleep. I looked over to see William missing from our bed. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I slowly walked out of our room and made my way into the kitchen, where I saw William cooking breakfast in only his boxers. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his naked back.

“Mornin’ baby.” I mumbled causing him to turn around and wrap his arms around me.

“Morning. Sleep well.” He smirked. I only nodded my head. I barely slept at all last night. After reading Alex’s text I felt incredibly guilty that I hadn’t just told William that Alex and Jon were visiting. Nothing happened with them, although there were some close calls with Alex.

“Babe, you listening? You wanna go?” William slightly shook me to snap me out of my thoughts.

“Huh, go where?” I looked up at him confused.

“Jeeze, you really dazed out there.” William chuckled. “Want to go grab something to eat? I fucked up breakfast.” William turned to look at the pan where he was attempting to cook eggs.

“How the hell can you fuck up making eggs?” I laughed.

“Shut up! I haven’t cooked in a long time.” William pouted. I laughed slightly and kissed his pouting lips. William deepened the kiss and started tugging at the hem of my shirt.

“Bill, you just said you wanted to go out.” I tried to pull out of his arms, but he held on tighter.

“The Diner will still be there in a hour. I haven’t seen you in a long time. I want, no I need, some lovin’. Like right this second.” He reconnected our lips and lifted me up to bring me back into the room to repeat what was done last night.

After our morning fun and a quick shower we made it to the Diner to order breakfast. We sat in a comfortable silence waiting for our food. The bell on the door to come in rang singling a new customer had arrived. I glanced up and saw a very disheveled looking John. His hair was a mess and he was still wearing the same clothes from last night. Luckily, William was looking down at his coffee and didn’t see my eyes bulge out of my head. John walked straight to the counter and exchanged words with the waitress working the cashier. She walked back into the kitchen leaving John to stand by the counter. He slowly started looking around and eventually his eyes landed on mine. At first he smiled and was about to say something until he saw William sitting in front of me. I gave him a panicked look hoping he would get the message and leave. The waitress came back causing John’s attention to go from me to her. She handed him a bag and he quickly gave her money and bolted for the door. I let out a sigh of relief and returned back to my coffee.

“Is that…” William trailed off. He was slightly standing up and squinting out the window.

“Is that what baby?” I kept my voice calm even though I was panicking on the inside.

“I could’ve sworn that was him.” William whispered.

“Bill, what are you talking about?” I chuckled at his face. He looked completely confused. I couldn’t help but find him adorable.

“There was a guy across the street the I could’ve sworn was John.” He finally looked over at me.

“John who?” I played dumb, tilting my head to side to show I was confused.

“John Oh.” He mumbled.

“Why would he be here?” I asked taking a sip from my cup.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m just seeing things.” He shook his head.

Before I could say anything else, our food was placed in front of us. I quickly changed our conversation to what he did overseas on tour, but seeing John was a reminder that I needed to talk to both him and Alex before William found out they were here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took forever. I'm having a shitty summer and horrible writers block. Hopefully I can make it up to you folks.

Comment. Subscribe.