Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Say What You Need To Say

After breakfast we headed back to our apartment. William headed straight for the shower and I immediately grabbed my cell phone to call John.

“Close call huh?” John laughed once he picked up his phone.

“Not funny. I almost had a heart attack.” I whispered harshly. I knew William wouldn’t be able to hear me from the shower, but I wasn’t taking any chances.

“Sorry Belles. Can we meet up soon? I can’t stand being in this room with Alex anymore. All he does is bitch. It’s like living with a girl.” John whined making me giggle.

“Um, what hotel are you in?”

“The Hilton. It’s like twenty minutes away from you.” John let out a long sigh. “Bella, can we just hang out? Just you and me. I kinda need to talk to you.” John’s voice cracked a few times showing how nervous he was.

“Yeah, we can. Tonight I can tell William that I need to go out. Just tell Alex you need to take a walk or some bullshit like that.” I heard the shower shut off and the bathroom door open.

“John, I got to go. I’ll call you around nine. Bye!” I whispered quickly and hung up the phone.

“Hey babe, have you seen my glasses?” William asked from our bedroom.

“No, why?” I shouted back. I still felt the nervous butterflies in my stomach. This whole sneaking around thing can’t be healthy.

“Because I can’t find them.” William chuckled walking out into the living room with nothing but a towel on. I let my eyes linger over his body. For such a tall, lanky guy his body was still amazing.

“Like what you see?” He smirked, obviously noticing my stare.

“Eh. It’s okay.” I shrugged and faced the window to hide the fact I was smiling.

“Just okay!? You weren’t saying that last night and this morning! It was more like oh Bill you’re so hot! Take me right here!” I turned around to see his smirk had gotten wider.

“I don’t know who’ve you been sleeping with, but I most certainly never said that.” I laughed.

“I know, but you should. It’s kinda hot. As a matter of fact, just thinking about you saying it is turning me on.” He slowly made his way over to me and tugged my hips towards him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. After a few moments I pulled away and pushed him back.

“I’m not in the mood. Go find your glasses.” I smirked and tapped his cheek playfully. He immediately pouted, but retreated back into our room to find what he was originally looking for.

I decided it was time to do the dishes after pushing off the chore for the past few days. I was almost finished when, a now fully clothed, William walked out.

“I can’t find them.” He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He was never one to lose things, especially his glasses.

“Maybe you left them in one of your hotels.” I shrugged.

“I probably did. I do have an extra pair around here somewhere.” He frowned and looked around.

“Didn’t you leave them in the night stand in the extra room?” I remembered the last time he lost his glasses he came home with two pairs in case it happened again. He kept the extra pair in the extra guest room so he wouldn’t confuse them with his real pair.

“Oh yeah! Thanks baby!” He pecked my lips and ran off to find his other pair. I finished putting the last dish away and wiped my hands off on a towel.

“Bella. What’s this?”

I turned around to see William holding a necklace with a heart charm hanging from the middle.

“Um, something you got me?” I asked confused. I’ve never seen it before in my life.

“No, if I would’ve gotten you something like this it would say W&B not A&B” He snapped. I took it from hand and gave it a closer look. I was confused for a moment until the memory of the first night Alex arrived came flooding back. I remember him shoving something in his pocket and telling me he would show me later, but he never did. My eyes got wide and I held my breath.

“Bella, do you have something you need to tell me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I'm so behind with updating. I will make it up to you!

This is my contest. I will be changing the deadline to make it later. You should do it!
CONTEST