Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Maybe I Should Hate You For This

“Bella, do you have something you need to tell me?” William asked with his hands on his hips. It reminded me of a housewife scolding a little kid and normally I would laugh, but now is not the time.

“Oh, I, um, I, Alex got me that a long time ago. When we were dating.” I lied hoping he would believe it.

“Nice try. You didn’t recognize it when I first held it out to you. And even if you just forgot it wouldn’t be in the guest room. Tell me the truth Bella.” William snatched the necklace out of my hands and looked it over again. Once he was done he looked back at me and waited for an answer.

“You’re going to get mad.” I said meekly. I looked everywhere but William. I couldn’t face him right now.

“Too late. I’m already fucking pissed.” William’s annoyed tone now turned into an angry one.
“You have to listen to the whole story first.” I said quickly and slowly made my way over to the couch.

“Just fucking tell me Bella!” William yelled.

“Well, after tour Alex just showed up at the door. It was completely a surprise! I didn’t even know he was coming and I didn’t want him to stay, but you know him, he’s very, convincing.” I took a breath and looked up at William. His face said it all. He was pissed, hurt and upset, but I had to continue. “Nothing happened I swear. He slept in the guest room and I slept in our room. I didn’t even know about the necklace. He never gave it to me or showed it to me.” I finished and waited for William to say something.

“Is that it?” He finally asked after a few moments of silence. I didn’t answer right away which gave William the impression that it wasn’t in fact over and there was still something else.
“John was here too.” I sighed. Better to get it all out now then have him find out in the future. “He was only here for a day though.”

“So that was John this morning.” William shook his head. “When did they leave the apartment?” He looked back up at me.

“Um, they, uh, l-left before you c-came.” I didn’t sound convincing at all. I didn’t even believe my pathetic lie, so I knew William didn’t.

“They were here when I came home!” William stood up and shouted. I flinched and sat back on the couch. All I could do was give a weak nod.

“So they were here when we had sex!? They heard everything! That was the fucking noise I heard! I heard the door and you fucking lied to my face and told me I was crazy! I can’t believe you!” William was now pacing back and forth and pulling on his hair in frustration. I was softly crying. Out of all our fights I’ve never seen him this mad before.

“N-nothing happened. I swear.” I cried softly.

“I don’t believe you! I don’t. I mean I can’t. You’re such a dirty liar. I bet you fucked both of them while they were here. Just to get back at me. I know I did some pretty shitty things to you when we were on tour, but I tried to apologize and make up for them. You, on the other hand, went behind my back and got the two guys that are the reason for most of our fights to stay in our home. In our home.” William seethed. He continued the pacing for a few more moments before he stopped and turned to me.

“You know what, it’s my home. I want you out.” William spat. He grabbed his keys and walked out of the apartment. I let out a loud cry and immediately grabbed my phone. I searched through the directory and found the one name I needed the most right now.

“Jack? It’s Bella. I need you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the end is kind of a twist for you. I got like two comments on the last chapter, which kind of pissed me off. I'm greedy and want more!

Comment. Subscribe.