Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I Know You Didn't Mean It.

“Jack? It’s Bella. I need you.” I cried into the phone. I tried to hold my composure, but the second he answered I fell apart.

“Belles?! Are you okay? What’s wrong? What did Alex do? I’ll kill him.” Jack rambled frantically.

“He didn’t do anything. I-It’s my fault. This whole thing is m-my f-f-fault.” I cried again.

“Calm down Bella. You have to tell me what’s wrong.” Jack sounded worried. I would be worried too if I had some crazy sounding girl calling me out of the blue.

“H-he knows. I had to tell him. He found something Alex bought me and I had to tell him everything. I shouldn’t have lied. I should’ve told him. Nothing happened Jack I swear. Nothing happened with either one of them.” I explained quickly into the phone.

“I’m assuming he is William?” Jack asked to make sure he had it right.

“Yes.” I mumbled. I sat down on the floor in what was now William’s bedroom. I looked around the room thinking how different it was going to be without my stuff there. The thought alone made me even more depressed.

“What happened when you told William?” Jack asked softly. I could here the sympathy in his voice.

“He k-kicked me out.”

Jack didn’t respond right away. I could only hear him breathing through the speaker. After a few more moments of silence I finally spoke up.

“What should I do?” I sounded calmer.

“You should give William some time to cool off. Where are you now?” Jack finally said.

“In the apartment. He left right after the fight.” I started picking a scab that I had on my leg. It was a nervous habit I had since I was a little kid. William always tried to help me get rid of it, but always failed.

“Hang tight. Wait till he comes back and is calmer and thinking more rationally. I don’t think he wants you out. I can understand him being mad, but if you’re telling the truth and you didn’t cheat on him he’ll forgive you.” I almost forgot how much I missed Jack until this very moment.

“I hope you’re right. Thanks Jack.” I smiled slightly, although he couldn’t see it.

“No problem babe. And look on the bright side. If nothing works out with any of these idiots you can always come here and marry me. I promise sex at least four times a day.” He said seriously.

“You’re such a goofball.” I laughed.

“I’m not kidding. Four times, everyday.” He said again.

“Gee, I might have to take you up on that offer.” I joked.

“Good, now you’re coming to your senses.” Jack laughed slightly.

“Can I see you soon?” I asked out of nowhere.

“Yup, just after this whole mess is cleaned up. You don’t need William thinking that we’re an item.” Jack chuckled.

“True…”I trailed off. For a moment I forgot about William, but was brought back to reality at the sound of his name. We talked about random stuff to keep my mind off William for as long as possible. What Jack said was right. I should just wait till he cools off.

“Do you know where my lead singer is by the way? He sounded upset the last time I talked to him.” Before I could answer I heard the door open and shut and keys hitting the table. I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand and realized I’ve been on the phone with Jack for about three hours.

“Jack, he’s home I got to go.” I whispered into the phone.

“Ok. Good luck. Call me later. Bye Belles. Love you.” I heard a click on the other line. I put my cell phone down and stood up. I started to walk towards the bedroom door, but stopped when William came walking in.

“Why is your shit still here?” William spat and walked past me.

“Bill, can’t we talk. Please.” I begged.

“What’s the use of talking? I’m not going to believe you.” He grabbed one of my suitcases from the closet and opened it up on the bed. “You want me to help you go?” He glared.

“No.” My word was barely audible. If I said it any louder it would’ve came out as a sob. I silently pushed passed William and went to my closet to grab a handful of my stuff. I threw what I had into the suitcase and went back for more.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered to William before he could walk out.

“Yeah, me too.” He said and walked out of the room. I heard the TV turn on and I collapsed on the floor in silent tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is brought to you because:
A. I saw Taking Back Sunday last night in the rain and it was AMAZING <3. I believe that's like the tenth time I've seen them. They played Timberwolves At New Jersey and I almost died of pure bliss.
B. I got lots of comments to satisfy my selfish needs.
C. I got a bunch of new subscribers.

Keep it up!

Comment. Subscribe.