Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Hope It Gives You Hell

A loud knock on the apartment door woke me from my nap I was taking on the couch. William and I packed all my things the entire night, so neither one of us got any sleep. He was currently sleeping in our, well his, bed. I opted to sleep on the couch although William insisted I sleep in the bed. I slowly trudged to the door to see a smiling Sisky waiting on the other side.

“Well don’t you look like a ball of sunshine!” Sisky chuckled and let himself in.

“Fuck you. I’ve been through hell.” I muttered and followed him into the living room.

“Where’s Bill?”

“Sleeping. Don’t wake him up. I don’t need this to me any more shitty than it already is.”
I walked over to my bags and picked two of them up. Sisky followed suit and picked up the remaining three bags.

“Damn it Bella. What the hell do you have in here? Your entire life.” Sisky dropped one of the bags when he realized what he said.

“Yeah, I do have my entire life in there, asshole. Just take those two and I’ll come back for the last one.” I stormed out of the apartment and down to Sisky’s car. I threw the two suitcases I had in the backseat and started making my way back up to get my last bag.
I ignored an apologetic Sisky on my way back to the apartment. I’ll just deal with him later. I walked back into the apartment and did a quick once over to make sure I had everything. I checked the bathroom last and walked out to see an awake William holding my last bag.

“You were going to leave without saying goodbye.” William said sadly.

“I don’t have anything to say to you.” I muttered and tried to grab my bag. William quickly pulled the bag out of my reach.

“C’mon Bella, this is for the best. You can work out whatever is on your mind. Once you do we can be together and be normal again. Ya know, the Bella and William that never fight or the William and Bella that makes everyone jealous because they’re such a cute couple.” He let out a small chuckle. “I want to be that again.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever Bill, just give me my bag so I can be on my way.”

“Not until you say goodbye and give me a hug.” He placed the bag down and opened his arms.

“I really don’t want to do this. Just give me the stupid bag.” I tried to grab my bag once again, but William blocked me.

“Just one hug and I’ll let you leave.”

I looked him over. This whole time I was trying my best not to cry and I was afraid if I touched him I would break down. I let out a loud sigh and fell into his arms.

“Things will get better. This is for the best, I promise.” William whispered into my ears. I mustered up a nod and pulled away. I grabbed my bag and started making my way out of the apartment. I made it down to Sisky’s car before I broke down. Sisky immediately pulled me into a hug and softly rubbed my back.

“It’s going to be okay Bella. It’s for the best, I promise.” Sisky cooed. I couldn’t help but laugh at the ‘it’s for the best’ statement because I can’t see how this could be ‘for the best’.
♠ ♠ ♠
First order of business..I have a new Brendon Urie story out. It has readers and subscribers and no comments. I want to continue it, but I don't know if I should. So you should read it and let me know if it's worth keeping. Baby's Black Balloon Makes Her Fly

Second. Today is 9/11 and being from NYC it's such a sad, sad day. I can't believe it's been 8 years. I remember how terrifying that day was. I can even remember what I wore that day, along with every small detail. I'm going to a memorial that's being held at the site tonight. I'm praying it doesn't pour the entire time. Just keep NYC and all that perished in the attacks in your prayers, especially my Uncle who was a NYPD Captain who died in the collapse of the South Tower. RIP.

Comment. Subscribe.