Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

This Lust To My Brain Almost Feels Like A Gun

Show time.

I’ve completely avoided all the sets. Since it’s the first night of tour I knew all the band members would be watching the others sets, so I opted to stay on the bus.
It was about 9:30, which means William should be playing now. He’s trying to pretend like John and Alex being here isn’t bothering him, but I know it is. I heard a soft knock on the door and went to go answer it.

“I didn’t think you’d answer.” Alex said once I opened the door.

“I, um, didn’t expect it to be you.” I stuttered.

“Can I come in?” He looked up at me hopefully. I nodded my head and allowed him on the bus, closing the door behind him. We both stood awkwardly waiting for the other to speak.

“So, how are you and William doing?” Alex finally said, sitting down.

“Great.” I nodded and sat next to him.

“Good.” He mumbled. It got quite again.

“Why did you come here?” I asked turning to face him.

“I knew you weren’t watching William because you were avoiding John and me.” Alex shrugged.

“Okay, so then let me ask this again. Why are you here?” I said slowly.

“I missed you.” Alex said simply.

“I missed you too.” I said softly. “But you can’t be here right now. You know it’s not right.”

“What? I can’t visit a friend on her bus?” Alex smirked and slid over to me.

“Shut up. We both know that’s not the reason you are here.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes it is. You said you wanted to be friends and I still want to be in your life, so here we are. Friends.” The smirk never left Alex’s face. He put his hand on my upper thigh. I knew what he was doing. Two can play at this game.

“Friends? So we will be doing activities only friends do?” I asked.

“Yup. Friendly activities.” I didn’t think it was possible, but his smirk got bigger. His hand kept creeping up my leg.

“Okay, so since we’re friends I can ask your advice about what to wear. Correct? I mean it’s what friends do.” It was my turn to smirk.

“Of course. You can even model it. If ya want.” Alex smiled.

“Hmm. Even better idea. Hold on.” I turned to go to the bunk area.

I quickly went through my suitcase and found exactly what I was looking for. I found my see-through pink baby doll top that leaves very little to the imagination. I bought it at Victoria’s Secret for William and mine’s one-month anniversary. I put it on along with its matching pink boy shorts. I poked my head out to make sure no one else entered the bus and when I found just Alex was there, I came all the way out.

“How do you like this?” I said seductively. Alex looked up and his eyes got wide.

“I-It’s g-great.” He stuttered.

“So you like it?” I sauntered over to him.

“Love it.” He looked over me once more. He went to grab my hips, but I pulled away before he got the chance.

“Good. I’ll wear this for William tonight. I’ll make it a special night.” I winked at him and went back into the bunks to change. Before I closed the door I caught a glance at Alex. His jaw was almost to the floor and he had shock written across his face. Looks like I won this battle. I got dressed in my previous outfit and came back out.

“I’m glad we can be friends.” I smirked.

“You’re such a tease.” Alex finally said.

“You deserve it after the shit you just pulled. I’m with William. Now, please go before he comes back on the bus.” I pointed towards the exit. Alex sighed, but got up anyway.

“This isn’t over Bella, not by a long shot.” Alex said before leaving the bus. I sighed and sat back down on the couch.

Why can’t he just give up and leave me alone?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally. Sorry this sucks. I'm sick and my brain in mush, but I promised Tuesday right? So here it is.

Again, thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great a day (despite me being sick) and an even better weekend! If you read any of my other stories I should have them updated a bit later. It all depends if i decide to go to school or not.

Comment. Subscribe.