Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

You're A Lush And I Hate It

I decided to not tell William about my little run in with Alex. I knew it would only make him mad and knowing their history, a fight would be started. I was currently lying in William and mine’s bunk. I was trying to think of ways to avoid both Alex and John for the rest of tour, but was coming up with nothing.

“Hey babe, why are you cooped up in here?” William popped his head into the bunk.

“Nothing, waiting for you.” I smiled reassuringly at him.

“Scoot over. I want to cuddle.” William said cutely. I moved over allowing him to slide in.

“How was the show?” I asked once we got comfortable.

“Good. It would’ve been better if you came to watch me though.” William pouted.

“Sorry. I just wasn’t in the mood.” I lied. I just wanted to avoid an awkward situation.

“Are you in the mood for something else.” William said suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Everyone is on the bus.” I giggled.

“So what? It’s not like they don’t know what we do in our alone time anyway. They’ll stay clear. Plus, daddy needs some lovin’.” William kissed me hard on the lips. I pushed him away.

“Just because you referred yourself as daddy you’re not getting any.” I laughed.

“What!? You don’t like that?” William laughed.

“No. Major turn off. You just made me think of my father.” I cringed.

“Why? He’s a good looking guy.” William laughed at my disgusted face.

“You’re an ass. You want me to picture my dad when we have sex? You’re disgusting.” I pushed him away playfully.

“I never said that.” William was highly amused at this conversation.

“We’re done talking about this. I’m going to be scarred for life thanks to you.” I rolled my eyes. “I don’t think I’ll even be able to make love to you again.” I finished dramatically.

“Yeah right. You can’t resist this.” He said seductively in my ear.

He started kissing me on the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel him smirk when he felt the goosebumps on my skin. He ran his hands up my sides, pushing my shirt up along the way. His lips moved along my neck and over to my jaw. He made his way up and started to nibble on my earlobe, which was a hot spot of mine. He knew this all too well. He stopped nibbling and laughed slightly when I whimpered. He was teasing me and I hated being teased. He tried to flip me over to face him, but I refused. Instead, I ran my hand up his thigh, stopping right below his crotch. I heard him grunt in disapproval when I stopped. He pulled me in closer to him and I could feel just how turned on he was by this. I smirked. I had him just where I wanted him. I rolled my back so my butt grinded up against his crotch. I heard him let out a slight moan. I finally turned over and straddled him, making sure my hips pressed against his in the process. He moaned again and I could see the smirk on his face. He thought he had me. I slowly leaned down into him, making it seem like I was going to kiss him. I passed by his lips and went straight for his ear.

“I think I’m gonna watch a movie with Sisky.” I said into his ear and got out of the bunk. Before I could walk to the front of the bus, William grabbed my arm.

“What the hell am I suppose to do with that!?” He pointed down to his boner.
“You have two hands. Pick one.” I smirked.

“You’re not getting away with this!” He yelled making me laugh. I made my way to the front lounge and sat down next to Sisky.

“What are you not getting away with?” Sisky asked.

“Nothing. Just William being stupid.” I laughed slightly. Sisky just nodded.

“Oh, Bella. You’re phone went off before.” Carden said handing me my phone. I opened it to one new text message from John.

Tomorrow. My bus. We need to talk.

This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella- 2 Boys- 0
Filler, but it was a fun one right?
John in the next one. I'm still on the fence about Jack.

Comment. Subscribe.