Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I'm Still Here

The night and day flew by. I was hoping for it to be slow so I can think about what John wanted to talk about. I imagined all possible situations and what I would say to each one of them. I’m currently standing outside The Maine’s bus waiting for John to meet me. We both agreed it would be best to talk during TAI’s sound check. John didn’t want William interrupting us.

“I didn’t think you’d show.” I spun around at the sound of John’s voice.

“Why wouldn’t I show?” I asked almost bitterly.

“You’ve been avoiding me.” He shrugged.

“I’ve been avoiding everyone. I’m just in a bit of shock at the amazing coincidence that we are all touring together.” I shook my head slightly. I was still in disbelief.

“Come one. Let’s go on the bus.” John took my hand and pulled me onto the bus with him. He took a seat on the couch, patting the spot next to him, but I opted to sit across from him on the other couch.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” I mumbled awkwardly.

“You. Us. You and William. Where we stand. Stuff like that.” John stated bluntly. He doesn’t seem like the shy boy I met at Warped Tour.

“I don’t really know what to say. I’m good. There is no us. William and I are doing great.” I shrugged. John just looked at me and nodded.

“Are we friends?” John asked.

“I want to be, but I believe it was you that didn’t want anything to do with me.” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Bella, you know why. It was hard for me. I am, uh, was crazy about you.” I saw the red tint that formed on John’s cheeks when he said that.

“I know. I do want to be friends though.” I gave him a small smile.

“Good. Now, I have to go back to the bus. I’m going out to dinner.” I stood up.

“With William?” John said with a hint of jealousy.

“Yes, with William. If we’re going to do this friend thing you’re gonna have to get used to me being with him.” I said while walking towards the door.

“Yeah, I know.” He let out a long sigh. “I’m glad we talked.”

I nodded and left the bus making my way back to TAI’s bus. I couldn’t help but think over what John said. He said ‘am crazy’. He changed it to was, but originally said am. I stood outside the bus for a little longer trying to gather my thoughts. Once I felt together I went back on.

“Babe! Where were you? We’re going to be late.” William said.

“Sorry. Let me just grab my things.” I said absently. William grabbed my arm before I could get past him.

“You okay?” He looked concerned.

“Yeah. I just need a night out with you to clear my head.” I sent him a smile and went to grab my purse.

A night out with William will make me feel better. I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just one short chapter of crap. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not updating too. It's been a crazy week. It's starting to slow down so better and quicker updates are on their way. Again, I'm so so so so sorry. You can send hate comments my way if you want. I deserve them.

Comment. Subscribe.