Evidence

I'm Unsafe And I Won't Repent

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the darkness that surrounded me. I shivered as I felt the coolness of the room blanket my body and then soon realized that I was lying on a cool cement floor. I heard sobbing and quickly shot up causing my bruised stomach to ignite with flames of pain. I groaned and then heard my name in a whisper.

“Marilyn, is that you?”

“Yeah, Vicky are you okay?”

“Yeah, just some bruises and scratches noth-” Before she could finish her sentence the door swung open and three men stepped in. I heard a man walking and then the lights turned on, blinding me. I slowly got used to the light and then saw a man with bright green eyes, almost like Vicky’s, come at me with handcuffs and a bandana. My eyes widened and I tried to crawl away but then received a slap on the face. He blindfolded me and I began squirming around and I then got a blow to the stomach. I coughed as I tried to get back the air that was lost. He hit my diaphragm and the next thing I knew, I was forced to get up. My body shook with fear as I felt his hot breath against my skin as he began to speak.

“If you be a good girl, I wont hurt you.” I was then being led somewhere and my arms were forced above my head. My wrists were handcuffed to a pole that was above me. I panicked as Vicky’s screams were hushed. I then heard a male voice that didn’t belong to the bright green eyed man.

“What the hell is going on?”

“We brought her to you, isn’t that what you fucking wanted?” Another male voice replied.

“I didn’t say to fucking hurt her. Are you guys fucking stupid? You better get out of my sight before I fucking make you wish you were never born.” After a few moments of mumbled words the room fell completely quiet. I started to move and try to slip of out the cuffs I were in but it was impossible. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you.” I was startled by the voice causing my heart to beat a thousand times a minute. His footsteps came closer until I could feel his breath on my body.

“Who are you?” I whispered.

“I think that is the least of your worries.” He responded. I bit my lip and whimpered as I felt the touch of a cool blade against my stomach. His wet tongue glided across my stomach and then he whispered in my ear. “I am going to take off those handcuffs and the blindfold. If you try to do anything, please be sure to know that I will kill you. Got it?” I nodded and he then released my wrists from the handcuffs and I fell to the ground. I then felt his warm hands slip off the blindfold and I was met with his chocolate brown eyes. His thin lips were tempting and his black spiked hair begged for my touch. What was going on with me?

“What do you want?” I asked him trying to hold in my sudden anger.

“I was taking you in and-”

“This seems more like kidnapping to me.”

He sighed. “I stand corrected.”

I then looked down at myself and found that I was stripped down to my purple and black lace bra and bootie shorts. I then hugged myself to hide and warm my body. He smiled and ran his hand against my cheek.

“You truly are beautiful, Marilyn.”

“H-how do you know my name?”

“That is not of importance. Let me bring you to where you will be sleeping.”

“What’s your name?” I asked not budging from the position I was in.

“That doesn’t matter-”

“Yes it does.”

“You shall call me Syn.”

He grabbed me by the arm and lifted me up on my feet. We began walking out of what it seemed to be the basement into a beautiful house. Everything seemed perfect and clean. We walked up the stairs and he led me to the master bedroom and shoved me in it. He closed the door behind him and then the worst thoughts came to play in my head. Please, don’t let him rape me or even touch me for that matter.

“I’ll get you clothes to change into while you shower.”

I shook my head and objected. “I don’t want to.”

He gave me an irritated look. “I don’t care; you will do as I say.”

“You’re not the fucking boss of me.” As those words escaped my lips, I was slapped in the face. I held my stinging cheek and looked up at him with watery eyes. His angry expression then turned regretful and he hugged me.

“I’m so sorry, love, I didn’t mean to. You can’t push me like that.” I looked at him staying silent. He then exhaled deeply and showed me to the bathroom. “Take a shower.” I walked in and closed the door behind me and prayed to God that someone would find me.