When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Something Important

The car pulled to a stop after a few minutes, the rain pouring down harder than before. Raze gave me a cautious glance before getting out of the car. Almost immediately after he got out, a man with long black hair climbed in. Lucian didn't even look at him.

"Engaging with Death Dealers in public, and she has to run after some human, that is not what I had in mind! You were told, you were told to set up shop and lay low-"
Lucian jumped at him, catching both me and the man of guard. "Calm yourself, Kraven." He growled, clenching tighter on the Kraven's neck. "The human doesn't concern you." He smiled wickedly, looking the frightened man over. "Besides, I've laid low for long enough." He finally released the Kraven from his death grasp. His look of triumph disappeared when he noticed me, scared out of my mind and ready to flinch away if he tried to touch me.

It was silent other than all of our deep breathing. "Who's this?" Kraven's voice caught my attention and I caught him smiling at me. It was a lustful look. One I didn't like to much. One I didn't like at all. "That's none of your concern." Lucian warned, his voice dripping with anger. Kraven smirked wider. "Really? She must be important if you've got her chained up like a pet." He said with a sourly playful tone. "And what's your name?" He asked, leaning closer. I swallowed loudly at the feeling of his hands on my upper thighs. Lucian growled defensively, burning holes into Kraven's skin with just his eyes. "Esmeralda." I said quietly, hoping if I gave him what he wanted he'd back the fuck off.

"Kraven." Lucian hissed, his muscles tightening as if he were about to pounce on him. Kraven chuckled lightly and smirked at me one more time. When his gaze met Lucian's, his playful expression dropped. "Just keep your men at bay, Lucian." His voice was once again violent. "At least for the time being. Don't make me have to regret our arrangement." despite everything that had just taken place, Lucian smiled. "You just concentrate on your part. Remember, I've bled for you once already. Without me, you'd have nothing. You'd be nothing."

And with that Kraven got out of the car, giving me another look through the glass. If there was any kindness left on Lucian's face, it all disappeared when he looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm...does Kraven have a new obsession?

--Sinderella Plague