When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Change of Tone

The entire ride home was silent. Lucian and I just stared at each other. Actually I stared, he glared. Raze must have felt incredibly awkward. He seemed to sigh in relief when the car came to a stop by the sewer entrance. Lucian was out of the car in a matter of seconds. "Lucian-" He slammed the door behind him before I could say anything.

"Lucian, please-" "Is the team ready?" Lucian asked Singe as we approached him. He nodded, a weary look on his face. "Good." And he walked on. "Damn it." I muttered under my breathe, having to sprint to catch up with him. "Lucian, talk to me!" I called, pressing my legs as fast as I could. He didn't stop. "Alright." I growled to myself before jumping up to the rafters. I jumped from rafter to rafter, catching up quickly.

I jumped down, landing right in front of him. "Lucian, please-" He pushed me aside, trying to walk away again, but I grabbed his shoulder. "Lucian, please just tell me what I did wrong!" His eyes narrowed. "You deliberately went against my orders." He growled, shoving my hand away from him. But he didn't leave. "I told you not to talk. I told you to stay quiet. But no! You had to do it your own way! You could have gotten yourself killed-" "Why do you care so much!?" I roared, cutting him off. "Why!? You don't talk this way to anyone else! I am not a child! I know what I did wrong! Will you just drop it and treat me like an adult!?"

"No, your not." He said in a remarkably calm voice. "You aren't a child. You're a woman." He raised a hand to caress my cheek. "A very delicate thing that I can't risk loosing." I pushed his hand away roughly. "Why!?" His lips crashed roughly to mine, his tongue pushing through immediately. I didn't have to do much. He was practically controlling me. He finally pulled back, both of us panting.

"Because I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O!!!!!!!!ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Sinderella Plague