When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Lust

"What are you talking about?" I backed away slowly. They chuckled. "Oh please, don't try and act all innocent. We heard you. I think the entire town heard you. You're not that quiet." Taylor smiled wickedly. "Plus, you're wearing his shirt, and you reek of his smell." Pierce added, waving a hand in front of his nose to add effect. They were both grinning like maniacs now, their steps getting faster. I felt my back press against a wall. "Fuck." I cursed under my breathe, looking up into their eyes. They were the same eyes I remembered from the large wolves snapped at my neck.

I swiped at them fiercely, knocking them to the ground. I stared at my hands in shock. Had I really just done that!? "Youbitch!" Pierce roared, slamming me against the wall. "What makes you think you could get away?" His fangs glistened in the moonlight. "Please, I-"

"Don't you touch her." A deep, deep, deep voice growled from behind Pierce. Taylor was whimpering out of sight. When Pierce stepped aside, I saw Raze, his large hand wrapped around Taylor's neck. "Get away from her! He hissed, pulling me behind him. "Dad I'm-" Then it hit me what I had called him. "Not now Esmeralda." He growled, grabbing Pierce's throat. He wasn't even phased by it. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't rip your head off." He snarled at the two men in his hands. Their gags and gasps made me shiver. His nails passed over their skin, cutting right through it.

When the smell met my nstrils I closed my eyes, taking the scent in. I felt my eyes change colors at the smell. A burning lust and hungrer suddenly ripped through me. A lust for one thing. Blood. "Raze." I gasped clutching at my throat. He ignored me. "Raze." I tried again, my voice raspier and more forced this time. "DAD!" I roared in pain, doubling over. "Esmeralda!?" Was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh dear

--Sinderella Plague