When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Temper

"Singe!" The man in front of me shouted when he stormed over Singe, who was taking a blood sample from a man hanging in chains. "What is this?" He snarled, pointing to me. Singe looked horrified. "I can explai-" "Answer the damn question! What is this? Who did this?" I ground my teeth together.

"Hey fuck face!" I spat at him, making Singe's face twist with even more fear. "I have a name! And it's not that!" I hissed, stepping up to him. I only came up to his chest. "What did you call me?" He hissed. "Fuck face." I snarled back, pressing closer to him. I fought back the urge to pounce on him right now. He was beautiful.

"Singe. What is that?" He growled again, spitting the last word slightly. My eyes narrowed and he turned to face Singe. I took the advantage to make faces behind his back, flipping him off. Singe didn't even crack a smile. God I miss my human friends! "Well, Raze was out to get food, preying on humans-" The man growled. "I know what we prey on Singe! But why is it here? And how in the hell is it a Lycan!?" He snarled again. "Well that's just it! We don't know. She just stumbled in one night. Said she smelled the man that bit her." He said cautiously, glancing at me occasionally. I shifted bored. I knew the story. I was the story.

"But it's not possible! All the woman bitten die!" He hissed. I groaned loudly. "Why!?" I hissed. Every time I had asked either Raze or Singe, they ignored me. Never answered. Just dismissed it. Singe sighed, finally answering me. "Women can't turn. Their blood rejects the venom. Their bodies try and turn but are usually to fragile to take it." My mouth was agape. "So what's wrong with me!?"

The man scoffed. "Your damn temper." He said quietly. I growled lowly at him, shutting up when Singe narrowed his eyes at me. I spit my tongue out at him, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall. "You're not a bucket of sunshine either." I hissed. He roared, suddenly holding me off the ground by my neck. shit! "If I were you, I'd hold my tongue, child!" Again with that damn term! I'm a teenager for God's sake! Not a child!

We all heard large, heavy footsteps and Raze burst in the door, the tiny man that had been with him bloody and hanging over his shoulder. "Lucian? Is that Esmeralda?" He asked towards Singe. "Told you I have a name." I hissed at the man. He pulled his lip over his now exposed fangs. "Lucian, please, I can explain." Raze's deep voice caught our attention. "No need." He said putting me down. "Singe already explained everything." He growled. He finally noticed the man over Raze's shoulder. "What happened?"

Then it clicked in my head. I had called Lucian fuck face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to so far the ONLY person comment: Starphucks;

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

--Sinderella Plague