Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 15- It's over between us

After that day, I purposely went out of my way to avoid Ronan. Gwen made it through her change, much to me and my friends displeasure. It was only natural that she would have long, beautiful blond hair, big blue eyes, and skin that looked kissed by the sun. As to be expected, only her appearance changed, leaving her still a cold-hearted hag on the inside.

The rest of August and then September passed in a blur. Everything I did had a sort of pattern to it, and it seemed like I was just going through the motions. Not really being there. It was now October 10th, only 21 days until my change, and I was starting to feel a bit more nervous.

Seeing as how it was a Friday, me, Danica, Laney, Mina, Maddox, Brian, Thor, and Tristian were all in the guys living room after classes for a movie night. Tonight we were going to have a Matrix trilogy marathon.

Taking up my usual spot for movie night, I claimed my corner of the love seat couch and grabbed my big bag of Reese's pieces (best candy ever!).

Once Tristian took his seat on the other end of the couch, I propped my legs up on his lap.

“Hey, I didn’t know that I suddenly had foot stool written on my forehead,” he said with a grin and pushed my legs off.

“Oh, but you do. It’s right there on your forehead in big blue letters,” I told him, setting my legs back on his lap and giving him my best innocent puppy dog face.

“You are so lucky that I am a sucker for that face,” he told me and propped his legs up on the coffee table.

And that’s how we were for the next 8 hours. Though I must say once we got to the third movie I fell asleep midway. It’s not like I don’t find the movies interesting, cause I really do. I was just really tired. I hear that happens a lot when you get closed to your change.

When I woke up, I wasn’t on the couch anymore. I was nice and toasty in my bed. Looking at the time, I saw it was 10:45pm on Saturday. Feeling really refreshed from all the sleep I had gotten, and a little saddened at how no one woke me up for breakfast. Sighing, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once I got back in my room and got some clothes on, I noticed a note taped to my door.

‘Hey Elle, we all didn’t want to wake you, so when you wake up were in the guys room playing board games. Laterz, M.’

Setting the note back down, I sent a text to Mina say that I was going to go practice some archery for a little bit, and that I’d be by later. Putting my cell phone, a sleek LG Shine that I had imported from the human world, in my back pocket and grabbing my keys, I left the room and made my way down to the field house.

After about an hour and a half of practicing, I put up my bow and arrows, and made my way to the boys dorm. Feeling quite random, I decide to take the longer route that went through the garden.

Walking at a slow pace, I took in the sights and sounds around me. The smells of the assortment of flowers soothed me, and the sounds of birds chirping just made feel all peaceful with a bit of nostalgia for the garden I had back home. Sighing, I waked past a fountain and made my way down a path that had walls of vines and roses on each side. Feeling hidden from the world I took a corner, and started to walk through a opening that led to one of the courtyards. Upon hearing voices, I stopped and moved behind a rose bush. Peaking through a opening in the bush, I saw some blond girl push a guy up against a wall.

“Oh come on, Ronan. You know you want me. Your just going through a new stage in your life. It’s normal to want to try new things, but keep in mind you will always be mine.” she told him, and slowly moved down his body while messing with the fly of his jeans.

Stifling a gasp, I kept watching as the girl that I recognized as Gwen, started messing with his lower member.

“No!” he yelled, throwing her off him. Zipping up his pants he walked to her and grabbed her by her chin. “It is over Gwen. Get it through your pathetic head.”

Leaving her in a crying mess on the ground, he walked off in the direction of the boys dorms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it will only be about maybe anywhere from 3-6 chapters away until i get to Ellies change, cause theres still stuff i want to squeeze in. But i have a time line for the story now, so i can tell when certain things are going to happen and such. Thanks to all again for the comments and subscriptions. Makes me feel like writing more which means more chapters. Ha ha. Well toodles.