Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 28

“No way, that couldn’t have been a portal,” I said, gesturing towards the door.

“Yep, it is. It’s been here since my dad went to school here. Might have been here longer than that too, but no one really knows how long it’s been here,” Ronan said.

“Does the headmistress know about this?” I asked.

“Probably, but it’s not like she cares. We’re probably the only ones that know about this portal. I doubt anyone knows about the entrance to the forest in the hedge maze either,” he told me.

“Well okay then,” I said, still a little shocked at finding out that I was in the real world, the place where humans lived.

“We better get back, I’m sure there are a bunch of people looking for you to congratulate you on your change,” he said and ruffled my hair.

“Yeah,” I said with a little laugh, and then we headed back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well, here we are,” I said once we got back to my dorm and were standing on the steps to the building.

“It’s been fun, and don’t tell anyone about the beach okay?” he said with a sly grin.

“Okay,” I told him with a laugh.

“Promise?” he asked and his grin got wider.

“Jeez, yes I promise. Happy now?” I said to him.

“Not quite, but there is one way to fix that,” he said.

“Really, and what would that be?” I asked, a tad bit breathlessly.

“Hmm…like this,” he said, then grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up to him and gently brushed his lips across mine, making sparks shoot from my lips all the way to my toes and back.

“Goodnight Elizabeth. Pleasant dreams,” he said then released me and walked off towards his dorm.

Swaying a little, I gathered my wits back, and walked into the building and up to my room where I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a bit before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took so long to update, but I've kinda been very preoccupied with my life. I got caught up with prom, high school graduation, and to top that off, I started working full time at my job because I am a awesome shift runner. yeah....but anyway, finally, here is another chapter. I'm going to try and update as much as I can, but warning, my Internet modem broke last week, and there's not always a wi-fi signal where I live. Just so ya know.
Well thats all people. Toodles!