Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Whoa! Sonny Brought Someone Home?!

Matt

I woke up to snoring from the room next to me; Travis. I ignored it the best I could, walking to the bathroom down the hall. I brushed my hair, and splashed cold water in my face to wake me up, and it worked!

"Damn that was cold!" I mumbled, drying my face, and going for a bowl of cereal and TV. I was watching some stupid reality show when Derek came in; major bed head goin' on.

"Nice hair dumbass," I laughed through a mouthful of cereal.

"Shut it Matt, my head hurts." he grumbled, I swallowed my cereal and blew him a raspberry. He flicked me off, I just turned back to the TV. Travis and Jon woke up not too long after, and started fighting over the remote. I laughed hysterically as they fought. I looked around the room, seeing Sonny boy wasn't here.

"Hey! Where's Ace?"

"Sonny? Still sleepin'." Jon laughed, still wrestling Travis for the remote.

I got up, confused as hell. Usually he's up all night and day... well for the past few days he has. Sneaking to his door, I peeked in. I could see his head, and he looked kinda hunched over. I walked in, looking over him in his bed. And I tried not to burst out laughing. I walked quickly out of his room, a hand over my mouth, I shut the door quietly, sprinting to the living room. I crashed to the floor howling in laughter. I rolled around, just laughing my ass off. The others stared at me, confused and weirded out. I gathered myself up and prepared to speak.

"I... I know why Sonny's been so quiet lately!" I choked back fresh streams of laughter. I took a few deep breaths, calming myself down. I hushed them and tip-toed back to Sonny's room.

We leaned over the bed, looking down at Sonny holding onto Ryan's sister, Emily. We all ran out of the room frantically, all holding our mouths shut. I closed the door, yet again, and fought my way to the living room. We all fell to the floor, burst out laughing. We rolled into the coffee table, each other and other things. I stopped, my laughs were becoming high pitched, a sign to stop right about now. The others were done too, Jon was having trouble breathing though.

"Aw man! That was funny! Oh my god! Ooh...." he sighed in laughter pains.

"That's why he's been so quiet? Why wouldn't he just tell us?"

"Uh, maybe because we have a bad habit of blackmailing him with the stuff we get on him?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. We gotta stop that." Travis stated truthfully.

"Yeah, well, now we know. No blackmailing! Okay? We don't want to piss him off."

"Yeah, okay... but--!" they all tried at once.

"No!" They all huffed, except Travis, he was the one who didn't really blackmail him with shit, not unless he really, really wanted to. And this time it seemed wrong. Who wants to be ashamed of who they like? We sat around and watched TV for a little while, then got bored and just talked about stuff.

Sonny

I woke up, and Emmy was still asleep in my arms. I smiled down at her, planting a light kiss on her forehead. I unwrapped my arms from around her, slowly getting up. I looked back at her, smiling. She was so cute when she's asleep. But she looked so lonely when I left, like a lost puppy. I walked out of my room, keeping the door open a crack. I rubbed my head, it hurt a little, like someone had just screamed in my ear.

"Sleep well?" Matt asked, all of the band was assembled in the living room, looking somewhat satisfied.

"Uh... yeah. What are you all smiling at?"

"We kinda saw you sleeping with Emily," Jon, fiddled with his fingers, surpressing a laugh from what I saw.

"Yeah, you were all, holding her close and stuff... it was kinda cute and kinda weird too." Derek spoke up. I was shocked, and furious.

"You what?!" I screamed, forgetting Emmy was sleeping.

"Dude! We're sor--" Travis tried, but I cut him off.

"You nosy bastards came into my room when I was sleeping?! Spying on me and my girlfriend?! You--!"

"Whoa! Dude, girlfriend? I--" Jon was also cut off, but not by me.

"Sonny? Where are you?" I heard Emily cry.

"I'll deal with you four later!" I jogged back to my room, Emily sitting up on my bed, a tear ran down her cheek.

"Oh, sweetie what's wrong?" I went to ther, wrapping my arms around her.

"My dad was in my dream... h-he killed you! I was so scared, Sonny! I woke up and you were gone. I thought it was real!" she sobbed into my chest, damn them! And that bastard of a father she has, he's scarred this girl for life!

"I'm okay, it's alright Emmy. Please don't cry. Please don't." I calmed myself, and her for that matter. She let go of me, tear trails running down her pale face. I wiped them away with my thumb, trying my damnedest to soothe her.

"Please don't cry baby, it breaks my heart to see you so sad," she smiled.

"Thank you for being so loving Sonny. I'm sorry for causing you hurt."

"It's okay Emmy. You could never hurt me, sweetie," she flung herself into my arms, I rubbed circles on her back. And yet... it feels like someone's watching us.

"Sonny? Does it feel like we're being watched to you too?"

"Yeah. It does...." we stopped our embrace to see four pairs of eyes looking at us through the cracked open door. I sighed, it wasn't worth it.

"We all wanted to say we're sorry. Right guys?" Travis nudged Matt, who bumped into the others.

"Sorry Sonny. Sorry Emily."

"It's okay guys," she smiled and sniffled.

"Alright. But you all need to keep out of other peoples' lives sometimes."

"Yeah...." they all agreed reluctantly.

"And you guys cannot tell my brother. He'll kill me. And you guys too," Emily said urgently.

They all nodded, looking up from their feet. Emily got up from my bed, hugging all of them, adding a friendly kiss on the cheek. I grabbed her by the waist, giving her a better one. The guys watched, and didn't mock us or fake throwing up. They all went, 'Aww!' just like the stranger lady. I pulled away, her emerald eyes shining brightly in the sunlight. I smiled... can I ask?

'Is love the right word for it?'