My Best Friends are Twins and One of Them Just Happens to be My Boyfriend

Alone In the Dark

We were right. It was only about five minutes into the movie when Alex fell asleep. I’m not sure why he chose that movie; he has only watched the whole movie one time through. The first time he watched it.

Aiden grabbed my hand, walking backwards let me quietly into his room. As soon as I was inside, he closed the door. “Isa, I know how much Alex means to you, since both of us are your best friends and I think he’s your favorite in that respect, but….”

“What are you trying to say Aiden?” I asked looking up into his eyes.

“Okay, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked sheepishly. It was so cute.

“Aiden, I thought you would never ask.” I responded and immediately pressed my lips to his. I led him over to his bed and lay down beside him. “I don’t know if I want to sleep in the theater tonight. Would your parents get mad if we stayed here?”

“Right now, I don’t really care what my parents think.” Aiden said and started kissing me again. Soon enough he was tugging his shirt over his head. “Sorry, it’s getting too warm in here for me.”

“Don’t apologize. I like it when you take your shirt off.” I started running my hands over his chest and his abs. Did I mention he has abs? Oh, yes. I just want to touch them. All the time, I’m such a naughty girl. Stop it, Izzy. You’ll do something you might regret later.

Aiden started twirling the bottom of my shirt in his fingers. “Can this come off? Please?” He asked as he started to pull it over my head.

I lifted my arms up to make it easier for him. “You know, I never actually said yes to that coming off.”

He looked slightly dejected. “Well, you can put it back on if you want to.”

“I may have not said yes to it coming off, but I helped make it easier to take it off. So, that should be a hint that I don’t care if you take my shirt off. Just shut up and kiss me.”

Aiden obliged willingly. Soon enough he was unhooking my bra. I just helped him by slipping my arms out of the straps. Shortly after my bra was off, I was unbuttoning his jeans. Aiden stopped kissing me, his blue eyes shining. “Are you sure this is what you want?”

“I’ve never been surer of anything in my life.” A huge grin filled his face as he went back to kissing me and helping me take his jeans off. As soon as Aiden’s jeans hit the floor we were fiddling with the buttons on mine. In no time at all, both Aiden and I were completely free of clothing.

He reached over me and pulled something out of his bedside drawer. As he tore the wrapper off the condom, I just grinned at him for being so cute. “So, you’re sure you want to do this. ‘Cause, I won’t make you do anything you’re not ready for.”

“Aiden, I’m the one who started this. It’s not like I don’t know you. I’ve known you for my entire life. I’m not a virgin, either. So, it’s not going to hurt me.”

“I was just making sure. I would feel terrible if I pressured you into doing this.”

I pulled his face down to kiss him. He got down over me and kissed me again before he slipped inside me. As he thrust harder, I began to breathe harder and it became more difficult to keep quiet. A soft moan escaped my lips. A smile played at the edge of Aiden’s lips. “You are so cute when you’re trying to be quiet.” He thrust again harder and quicker. I felt my nails begin to dig into his skin and my teeth bite my lower lip.

When we were done, we lay next to each other. “Aiden, I don’t think I’m lying when I say I love you right now. I think I have for a while now, but was too embarrassed to say anything. I think I was denying it since you had been my best friend for so long I felt as if I was betraying that or something. That and I didn’t know how you felt about me.”

Aiden kissed me again. “How could you even think I didn’t care about you? I’ve been trying to get your attention for a while now, since before you started dating Michael. I was just too scared to say anything about how it hurt me when he came around. When he hurt you, I thought I was dying.”

At his last sentence I pulled his face down to mine, “I’m so sorry for hurting you. You were so good to me. If it weren’t for you and Alex and Ryan, I don’t think I would’ve gotten over it. I wondered why you were always around, even when Alex and Ryan weren’t.”

“I just wanted to be around you. I knew if you were with one of us, you wouldn’t be thinking of him as much and if you weren’t thinking of him you weren’t hurting.”

I couldn’t keep myself off him anymore. He was being too sweet. We were kissing again and Aiden rolled back on top of me, but wasn’t yet reaching for his bedside drawer. I broke the kiss and glanced at the clock. “Oh, shit. It’s four already. We have school in less than four hours. We should go to sleep.”

“I can get my parents to call us in. I’ll explain what happened last night and they won’t make us go. If need be, we can say we tried cheering you up, but after Alex fell asleep you started crying and wouldn’t stop until early this morning, so we didn’t get much sleep.”

He kissed my forehead as I yawned. “Or since you’re tired we can go to sleep.”
“Thank you, baby, you are too good to me. If you’re not tired, will you just hold me until I fall asleep?”

“I won’t leave you even if I can’t fall asleep.” Aiden said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “Sweet dreams.”

“They will be if they are about you.” I said as I giggled a little bit. “Oh, I am so clever.”

“Ha, you will never be as clever as me. Although, I can admit that was very cute.”

“Everything I do is cute; I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He grinned at me before giving me another kiss.

“I think you need to stop talking, or you will never get any sleep. I don’t want to wake up to a grouchy person. That wouldn’t be any fun at all. That and I don’t want to be miserable all day, since I’m sure I would be if you were grouchy and tired.”

“Aww, okay, I’ll go to sleep. Just so I’m not grouchy for you tomorrow. I don’t want you to be miserable.”

As we were falling asleep next to each other, Alex was just waking up to the end credits of the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is shorter. Message, comment, subscribe. :)