Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 22: Have You Never Seen A Half Naked Chick

*Rachel's POV*

I emerged from the bathroom holding my towel tightly around me, six pairs of eyes stared back at me vacantly.

“Does anyone have my clothes” I asked, Frankie jumped up quickly to hand me my clothes, he sort of stared at me, not handing my clothes over.

“Fuck it Frankie, have you never seen a half naked chick before? Give her the Goddamn clothes” Bob exclaimed, throwing a cushion at his head, Frank shook his head and handed me my clothes.

“Shut up, you stupid fuck!” Frank mumbled to Bob.

“Uh, thanks” I said, retreating to the bunk room with my clothes, as I finished changing there was a knock at the door.

“Can I come in?” it was Lou.

“Yeah sure” I replied, Lou let herself in and sat down on one of the bunks.

“You weren’t alone, were you?” she asked with a smirk.

“Huh?”

“Gerard was in the bathroom with you, right?” Lou asked, I was silent for a while.

“God, do you know everything?” I laughed, Lou smiled.

“Don’t worry, I wont tell your brother, I know what it’s like to have over protective siblings” Lou said, tucking her feet underneath her.

“Just out of interest, did you….ya know?” She asked, I laughed out loud and sat down next to her.

“No, we didn’t…no” I grinned, sitting down next to her.