Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 21: "Subject Closed".

Zacky squealed in surprise, making me laugh. “Um, hi?”

“I think you need to shower, right?” Syn asks pointedly. Zacky nods dramatically and shoots off to ‘shower’. Syn sits next to me and pulls me into his lap. “Morning, babe.” He mumbles into my hair.

I look up at him and kiss his chin, “Morning. Have you showered?” I tease him. He laughs and nods.

“Of course.” He kisses my lips softly. “You taste of coffee.”

I nod, “I’m an addict.” I kiss him back, “You taste like toothpaste.”

“I just cleaned my teeth.”

“I wasn’t expecting you to say something like you drank a tube of toothpaste.” He pulls a face and nuzzles his nose into my neck. “You’re mighty affectionate today.” I tell him, stroking his hair. Or what I can reach from under his hat and bandana. He just nods into my neck and gently bites my skin. “You always this affectionate after waking up?” He bites me again. “Is that affirmative?” He puts a hand over my mouth, which I lick. He pulls away from my neck and frowns at me. I shrug at him. “I’ve had coffee!!” He rolls his eyes and kisses me again.

“Am I going to have to ban coffee, when I want you?” My eyes bulge and my jaw drops. “I’ll take that as a no.” I nod. He pushes my jaw up and takes my hands. “You took your bandage off.” He notices. I attempt to look innocent.

“I showered?”

“You could have put another one on?”

“It’s itchy?”

“Either you have another bandage on, Lou or I’ll take away your coffee.” I pout and hand him my hand.

“Bandage it then.” He laughs and kisses each broken knuckle.

“You only have yourself to blame.”

“Oh, comforting!” I tell him sarcastically, “You know, if this whole band thing falls through you should seriously consider a job as a professional comforter.”

He laughs and gets up to knock on the door of the bathroom. He enters and comes out with the first aid kit. He bandages my hand and kisses his finished work, “Did you sleep well?”

“I was cold, but it wasn’t too bad.” He laughs at me and pulls me to a standing position by my good hand.

“Where’s my sister?”

“Removing her headache via my brother’s bus.” I pause, “Oh fuck, I was supposed to take her stuff over.” I grab her bag and turn to kiss Syn good bye, when he wraps an arm round my waist.

“I’m coming to collect her.” I laugh at him and kiss his chin.

“Yes, sir.” I pause as we walk across the car park, “Why did you stop Zacky?”

He pauses and looks away from me, “Because he was going to tell you something he shouldn’t.”

“Which is?” I press the matter. He shakes his head.

“Aww, come on, Bri. You can’t keep my hanging!”

“I can and I will. Subject closed.” I pout and he looks at me, “For now.” He adds softly kissing my head.

“For how long?” He shrugs and opens the MCR bus door for me. I hand Frankie Rachel’s clothes because he’s first to hand and Syn’s pulling me over to the lounge. I snuggle into him but can hear faint whispering in the bathroom and get up to knock on the door. “Rachel, you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute”. Came the faint reply.

I shrugged and went back to Bri.