Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 24: All You Walking Hormones.

*Rachel's POV*

“I’m not being controlling, I’m just laying down the rules for all you walking hormones” Ray stated, squirting me with his spray gun.

“Dude, back off, new clothes” I exclaimed, seating myself next to Gerard, Gerard wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled into my neck.

“Oi you two, you’re skating on thin ice” Ray warned, aiming the spray gun at us. I rolled my eyes.

“I think I’m gonna head to the A7X bus, Gerard, you coming?” I asked Gerard as he smirked at Ray.

“You can’t stop us making out there can you?” I laughed.

“As long as I don’t have to see it, I’m fine!” Ray said, squirting Lou and Syn for attempting to make out.

“Mind if we follow?” Syn asked.

“Not at all” I said, walking out the bus with Gerard, as we all got out the bus Gerard practically sucked my face off.

“Um…wow, what got into you?” I asked, looking pretty dazed, well who wouldn’t after they nearly had their face sucked off by their boyfriend.

“I thought we should just celebrate the fact that we’re off the bus” Gerard smiled, picking me up in his arms, wedding style. Gerard carried me like this all the way to the bus until we reached the door and realized I wouldn’t fit, Gerard and I walked through to the bunk room, Lou and Syn retreated in the other direction to the lounge.

“So, Miss Haner, where were we?” Gerard asked, lying down on the bed next to me.

“hmm, I think I remember” I whispered, placing his hands under my shirt, he stroked my skin softly and slowly kissed down my neck, stopping at the collar of my t-shirt.

“Mind if I get that out the way so I can continue?” Gerard asked, beginning to pull my t-shirt off.

“Sure” I laughed, wriggling out of it.

I couldn’t believe what I was about to do while my brother was in the other room, oh
well, there was no way I was backing out…