Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 25: THAT BETTER BE HER MOUTH YOU WERE KISS

*Lou's POV*

Bri and I were snuggling on the A7X sofa, the other guys just buggered off, telling us that if we got stuff on that sofa we’d be the ones bleaching it.

I kissed his lips softly and moved my mouth along his chin to his ear lobe. I nibbled on it softly making him moan gently. I smirk and run my hand through his hair, removing the hat and bandana. I pull a little harder on his ear to stop him whining about the removal of his hat.

I moved from his ear to his neck and from there to the hollow of his collar bone. I push his shirt down to allow me better access. He pushes me away, making me pout but then grin as he strips his tee off. I push his shoulders so he’s lying beneath me as I straddle his narrow hips. He smirks as I kiss a trail down his well muscles torso and my fingers run round his jeans.

“SYN!! WE’RE ON IN TEN!!” Matt shouts from the door.

I sit up and roll off him pouting as I hand him his shirt. “Come and watch me? Wish me good luck?” He whispers into my ear. I nod and catch his lips with mine softly for a kiss. He smirks and smacks my ass, grabbing his hat and bandana. He heads into the bunk room to tie it on properly. “OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS!!” I hear him screech, “NOT ON MY BUNK!!” I close my eyes and shake my head desperately trying to remove the nasty thoughts from my mind. “JESUS GERARD THAT BETTER BE HER MOUTH YOU WERE KISSING!” My eyes widen.

“EWW.” I squeal before heading out of the bus. I bump into Mikey who’s come to find Gee to say they’re on in half an hour. “Don’t. If you value your sanity just don’t.” Mikey’s eyes widen and he squeals like a girl before running away.

I wait outside for Bri to come back out. He does so looking greatly disturbed. I rub his shoulders and back, gently pressing kisses to his tense muscles. He’s followed by a flustered Rach and a disheveled looking Gee. I turn my head away and pull a face. “We were right next door…” I mumble.

Rach nods, “It felt so good though.”

“Stop right there!” Bri mumbles, “My little sister does not have sex.” He tells me, I nod straight faced.

“Yes, Bri.” I mumble, still massaging his shoulder. “It’s not like we’re the same age…” He looks at me.

“Remove all desire I have for you in one sweep, why don’t you.” He teases me. I laugh and kiss him swiftly. Zacky hands him his guitar.

“I thought I’d tune her for you, mainly because you were late but also because Matt said you’d been scarred.”

Bri nods, “Ask Lou if you want to know.” He wanders off playing a couple of riffs and practicing his solo. Zacky raises an eyebrow at me.

“He caught Rach and Gee having fun on his bunk.” Zacky’s face drops and he shudders.

“Poor guy.” He mumbles before wandering over and patting his back in a very manly way. I snigger and stand in the side lines with Rach.

“It was fun, whilst it lasted.” She mumbles to me making me laugh even more.

“If you’d been on your bed he wouldn’t have minded as much, you know.”

She nods, “I’m kicking myself for that.”