Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 31: PJ Parties With Frank.

*Lou's POV*

The night wore on as Rachel and I told each other silly stories, watched chick flicks, ate way too much food and drank too much vodka. At about 3 am there was a knock on the door. I sighed and staggered over the door.

“Yes?” I mumbled sleepily, beginning to feel sick.

“Uhm, I wanted to join your party.” Frank squeaks. I raise an eyebrow and turn to Rachel who’s standing behind me. She shakes her head.

“It’s for girls only, Frank.”

“I’m a princess.” He tells us, fluttering his eyelashes.

I look at him worriedly, “You can join us if you let us perform a sex change on you.” I tell him.

He shrieks, covers his package and runs away screaming, “THAT DARE WAS STUPID!! THEY TRIED TO KILL FRANK JUNIOR!!” I turn to Rachel and burst out laughing at the look on her face.

I jump down the steps and follow Frank to the A7X bus. About half way across I remember Mikey’s snuggle pillow and return to find it. I grab it and re – start my journey across the dark car park.

I push the door open and sneak inside. Zack sees me and frowns as I place a finger to my lips and suddenly he nods, guessing I’m doing a dare. I sneak into the lounge and see the guys playing dares. Frank’s still telling them about the outcome of his dare and I smirk to myself.

I walk quietly up behind Frank and pull him over backwards sitting swiftly on his chest and pretending to go for his flies. He shrieks and starts to thrash about.

“IT WAS A DARE!! IT WAS A DARE!! I DON’T WANNA BE A GIRL!! GIRL’S HAVE COOTIES!! I LIKE BEING A BOY!!!!! IF I WAS A GIRL I’D BE A LESBIAN! I DON’T WANNA BE A LESBIAN!!”

I can’t keep my cool and fall off Frank laughing hysterically at him. I push Mikey’s snuggle pillow at him and lie on the floor barely able to breathe. The other guys are all rolling on the floor laughing and Frank’s sitting up very pink round in the face and pouting. “That’s how you treat the guy who’s been you’re best friend since you were 10?” he demands angrily.

“I’m sorry Frankie.” I gasp out, barely able to breathe, “I really am. I couldn’t resist. You do all kinds of shit to me.”

“Never publicly.”

“It wasn’t gonna be public, but then I forgot Mikey’s pillow… so it had to be public.” He pouts and I hug him. “Don’t hate me, Frankie.” He pouts a little longer and then gives in. He hugs me back and laughs.

“I guess it was kinda funny.” He admits. I nod and bite back a laugh.

“I got to go, guys. Rachel doesn’t know what I’m doing.”

“Oh yes I do.” Comes her voice.