Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 30: Time To Swallow My Pride, My Self Conc

*Rachels POV*

“Hey, Gerard?” I asked into the phone.

“Hey babe, how you and Lou doing?” he asked me.

“We’re okay, how’s the boys night?” I asked, trying to stall as much as possible, which got me a warning look and a little punch from Lou, I let out a tiny whimper.

“It’s pretty wild, you know, boys will be boys” Gerard laughed, I replied with a weak one. “So, Lou said you wanted to ask me something?”

“I um….Do you…Are…mmm” I mumbled, trying to think of something to say.

“Sweetie, you’re not making any sense” Gerard exclaimed.

“Gerard, do you wanna date me?” I said quickly, I shut my eyes as tight as possible and waited for the reply, Gerard burst out laughing “Why are you laughing?” I almost shrieked, my jaw dropped as I waited for his reply.

“Why are you working yourself up so much? Of course I’ll date you!” Gerard said, trying to control his laughter.

“Okay, you can stop laughing at me now” I said, placing the phone on my other ear.

“Aw, I’m sorry babe” he said, I could almost hear that he was smiling, if that’s possible. “Okay so I’ll talk to you later?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah sure, love you”

“Love you too, bye” the line went dead and I slowly put the phone down.

“So, what did he say” Lou asked anxiously, I stood up on the bed and a smile etched into my face.

“HE SAID YES!” I yelled, jumping up and down, I stated doing some random dance that ended up with me on the floor in an extremely awkward position “Is my leg supposed to bend that far?” I asked.

“You’re fine.” Lou laughed, pulling me up off the ground