Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 35: Seconds?

I woke up again at about midday. With arms and legs entwined with my own. I smiled and without opening my eyes kissed the chest I was snuggled into.

“Morning” I mumbled hoarsely.

“Mmmpf.” Came the grumpy reply, as the body rolled onto their back flopping an arm over their eyes and bringing me with them. I smiled at my new place… sprawled across their middle. I wriggled a little, removing my limbs from his and straddled his waist, using my hands as props.

“Wake up and keep my company?” I asked seductively, running my hands softly down to his happy trail. “We’re all alone…”I trail off leaning over to kiss him. A tiny snore escaped him I laughed and kissed down his torso. Shrugging I shook my head and sighed. I rolled off his body and watched him snatch at the air by the bed. He cracked an eye open. I headed into the kitchen area to put on the coffee. There are two ways to wake me in a happy mood; coffee and sex.

“Babe?” He asked throatily. “Lou? Baby?” By the thud I heard I guess he fell out of bed and crawled into the kitchen. He attached himself to my legs. “I found you.”

I nod my head, “Uhuh. Morning. Again.”

“Morning.” He kisses my pyjama’s, before pulling himself into a standing position and kissing my lips. “Was I grumpy the second time you tried to wake me up?”

I shake my head and pass him a coffee, “No. Merely unresponsive.” I tell him smiling. He shakes his head and wraps me in a hug.

“Good morning kiss?” He suggests cutely. I nod and lean up to press my lips to his when a voice echoes through the bus.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!! PUT THE PERSON DOWN! STEP AWAY FROM THE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX! PUT THE COFFEE DOWN AND YOUR HANDS UP!”

I growl and hang onto Syn as he attempts to step away from me. I smirk as I hear Ray approach the kitchen. I lean back into the kitchen counter, pulling Bri with me. I wrap my legs round his waist and attach my lips to his neck.

“I SAID AWAY!” Ray shrieks at us, unimpressed.