Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapyet 67: Brotherly Fights And Admissions

*Gee’s POV*

I wanted to show Rach how much I loved her, and how much she meant to me. Every time I saw Lou and Bri together I thought that maybe Rach and I could be like that, but then I thought about Bri’s muscles. They’re HUGE!

I loved Rach so much, and I wanted her to know that. I wanted her to know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and to have children with her. I was just scared of her brother.

If I hurt her, he’d kill me. I’d kill Bri if he hurt Lou – we went through that the first night I saw them together. I was gonna kill him, I really wanted to. But, I’ve never seen Lou so happy – she’s glowing.

I sighed as Ray through a shoe at my head, “You don’t understand, dude! I’m gonna die!” He shrieked at me, noticing that I’d stopped searching manically for the damn figure.

“I don’t care, Ray. I think something’s up with my relationship with Rach.” I mumble at him, beginning to feel pissed off – why was I looking for the damn thing? ‘Cos I’m such an awesome friend, probably.

“Well, duh!” Ray told me, straightening up and looking at me like I was stupid. “You spend as little time with her as possible, and don’t treat her specially at all.”

I look at Ray and sigh, “If I’m the idiot – haven’t you seen Brian’s muscles?! They might make Lou feel safe, but personally, they freak the shit out of me!”

“Don’t you think he wouldn’t hurt you if you made his li’l sis happy? Ignoring her isn’t making her happy – you’re more likely to be thumped now!”

I stood back frowning, my head cocked to one side. I thought about it and how I’d feel if Bri treated Lou like I’m treating Rach – i.e. not right. I’d kill him. My jaw dropped and my eyes started as I reached that conclusion. “Shit. You’re right.” I tell him spinning round and starting for the door.

“Where are you going!” Ray shouts after me, “Frank’s gonna kill me!”

“I can sort that later… I have to sort this now.” I yell back, leaping from the top of the steps to the floor, desperate to reach Rach before Lou and Bri got the info out of her.

I pulled up panting to the A7X bus door and hammered on it, Lou answered it looking a little bit tipsy, “Yo, bro. Come on in!” So Rach hadn’t said anything to Lou – good. Bri probably didn’t know. “Rachel’s here somewhere. Don’t go in the bunk room – I’m not sure why but don’t.” She continues, I swallowed, I couldn’t see Rach and I wasn’t supposed to go to the bunks… this didn’t sound too good.

Suddenly Rach came out of the loo, I raced up to her picking her up and spinning her round laughing and kissing her. “I love you.” I tell her, before switching her position to bridal style and carrying her off the bus.