In the Best Damn Dress I Own

Broken

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was awoken Saturday morning by the sound of something being dropped in the kitchen just a few feet from the door of the bedroom. Passing off the sound as something unimportant, I simply rolled over and tried snuggling into Frank. However, I ended up snuggling into the blanket more because Frank was no longer in bed with me. Looking around the room, I also saw that he was absent from that as well.

And then there was another dropping sound from the kitchen. Something clicked in my brain, and I realized that the sounds of something dropping must have been caused my Frank. He was so clumsy sometimes.

Sliding out of bed, I walked, shirtless, into the kitchen to see what exactly Frank had dropped twice. To my horror, the glass part of the coffee maker laid shattered on the floor. My vision shot to Frank who was trying to gather up the pieces of the broken glass before I could see them. He caught my shocked expression and his expression changed to that of pure worry.

“G…Gee, it was an accident.” The pure fear in his eyes and face would have sent me into hysterics, but I decided to have a little fun with Frank, even if he’d hurt me. This might be fun.

“Frank, you broke the coffee maker.” My voice was even, but filled with false hatred. Frank slunk back against the counter.

“I didn’t mean to Gerard, it just-“

“You. Broke. The. Coffee. Maker.” I took a careful step towards him, letting my raven hair fall in front of my eyes a bit, to give me more of a maniac’s look. Apparently it worked well, because Frank shimmed further into a little corner of the counter. He hugged his knees together, and I saw the fear in his eyes.

“Gerard, listen, it’s just a coffee maker, it’s not like-“

Just a coffee maker; just? That was not just a coffee maker, Frankie. That was my life source, and now you’ve broken it.” Obviously ‘life source’ was a metaphor meaning that I needed it in the morning otherwise my day wouldn’t be right and I’d be walking around like a zombie. I didn’t actually need it to survive, though it did help.

“It j-j-just sl-slipped out-t of my h-ha-hands Gerard.” In my head I smirked at the fact that I was frightening Frank so much that he was actually stuttering. My outward appearance, however, remained malicious.

I picked Frank up by his shirt, dragging him to the bedroom just a few feet away from where he had been cowering in fear of me. Flinging him onto the bed, I straddled both of his legs before he had the chance to move. I pinned both of his hands beside him on the bed, and my malicious eyes stared into his that were wide in fear and apprehension.

“You’ve broken the coffee maker, Frank. So now I’m going to have to break you.” The words simply slithered out of my mouth; snakes ready to devour their prey. Frank visibly trembled beneath me. I believe I was playing my part well, if I do say so myself.

“Wh-what are you going to do to me?” he whispered, his voice still laced with apprehension though his stutter had subsided a bit.

“I believe the question is what am I not going to do to you, Frankie.” My fingernails curled against his wrists, my nails digging into his arms. The fear in his eyes was partially replaced with agony as the nails slid deeper into his skin, bound to make imprints.

“G-Gee, please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry.” Tears began forming in his eyes, and sobs started to rake across his chest. Falling from my straddling position, I landed on the floor, rolling around and gripping my sides as I laughed.

Springs on the bed could be heard as Frank sat up and stared at me as I was in hysterics on the floor. Opening my eyes, I saw that the expression he now wore on his face was that of utter bewilderment. His expression only made the situation all the more hilarious, and I rolled around a few more seconds clutching my naked sides and laughing.

“Gee….what the fuck?” I giggled at him, getting up from the carpet and pinching his cheek as he blushed the most adorable shade of tomato-red. Remind me again why I was furious with him? Oh, yes, that’s right. Erika.

“Well Frankiekins, you broke my coffee maker so you had to be punished,” I explained, smirking as realization washed over his features. Realization faded to annoyance when he realized that he had been scared over completely nothing.

“Whatever, I’m going to go get us some Starbucks then. Maybe a new coffee maker too. Do you want the same coffee as always?” he queried, grabbing a shirt to put on over his pajama bottoms. It wasn’t abnormal for people to go down to Starbucks or the local corner store in their jammies, the just had to be wearing a shirt.

“Of course. Black, same as always.” He nodded at my order, walking to the front door of the apartment. Going to start getting ready for the pageant rehearsal, I started walking toward my closet. I expected to hear the door open and close, but no sound was emitted throughout the apartment.

Looking over at Frank, he still had his hand on the knob of the door, but his head was bent down and he was looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. It intrigued me, and I decided to say something about it.

“Frank, was there something that you needed?” His eyes shot up, looking into my own with an almost embarrassed expression.

“Well, Gerard, I was just wondering…was that little thing back there payback for what I did with Erika as well?” I smirked slightly at the way he worded it. He made it seem as though I was some psychopath who enjoyed tormenting him every chance I got just so long as there was a plausible reason behind it. I did enjoy that little act I put on, however it wasn’t like that. But, I wasn’t through having fun with him just yet.

“Now, now Frankie, that was just for breaking the coffee maker. What you did with Erika deserves a much larger punishment.” A malicious smirk spread across my face, replacing the amused one. From across the room I could see Frank visibly gulp and shudder before opening the door and closing it behind him on his way out.

Now, time to get ready to return to Hell…
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaha.
So, when you read the chapter title, did you think it would be a depressing chapter?
Anyways, I hope you liked it.
Teehee...Gerard.
So, anyways, comments and subscriptions would be lovely.