Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

I just had a feeling about her.

Rosie's POV

I was being rushed along the grotty back street alley. Gerard didn't like it down here and wanted to leave, as did Frankie and Ray, and to be honest I think Zack wasn't to keen on staying. The other guys naturally wanted to stay. And now that Sas was unofficially with The Rev, I guess she wanted to aswell.
Gerard walked, my arm linked with his. I wasn't cold anyway. Gerard insisted I wore his jacket when we got thrown out. It smelt like cigerettes, and althougth I wasn't a smoker, I kind of liked the smell. Gerard turned his head to me and asked for his cell phone from the left pocket. I placed my hand inside. I could feel his phone and began to produce it from the pocket when something caught my finger. As I pulled out the phone a ring had hooked onto my finger. Was this his? Was he married? As it caught the light Gerard spotted it. He began to stutter and didn't know what to say. I saw a sadness in his eyes. I just quickly put it back and passed him the phone. He took it from me without a word and proceeded to make a call phone, breaking from my link, ringing a cab. Sas pulled me to her on the other side, trying to get me to go to another strip club with the lads. I just stared at Gerard. he was shifting about. I didn't understand.

Saskia's POV

Why doesn't Rosie wanna come? I mean has she not seen these guys? That tall ones a good kisser. DAMN. We walked down the passage way. I pulled at her arm, watching my new found love interest. His jeans were irrestitably telling me what was in them jeans. I couldn't wait to get him back to mine.

"Come on Ro, just a few more drinks. Its all good fun" I said, trying yet again to persuade her. We stopped at a curb, heading for the main strip again. A cab pulled up and the Gerard guy turned to Rosie as the others said their goodbyes. I could tell she liked Gerard. And what was really strange was that he kinda liked her back, I think. She was just staring at him though.

"Yeah, I want to go home" Rosie turned to me as spoke.
"No don't leave me here" I said, not wanting to lose the Rev.
"Hey i'll look after you. Make sure you get in a cab home or whatever" Zacky said. I just had to stay now.
"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Rosie asked me, looking me in the eye for what was the first time that night.
"Yeah, these big boys will look ater me" I felt myself smiling as I wrapped my arm round Zacky's neck. I don't know how Zacky would look after me though, he was well short!!

Gerard's POV
Rosie reached for my phone. My wedding ring came out too and it hit me in the gut as I saw it under the neon lights. Rosie smiled uneasily but I couldn't speak. My words came out shattered and I broke from her grip. Passing me the phone she put it back. That bitch ex of mine just couldn't stay out of my life, could she?
I rang for a cab but there was one just down the road, so I flagged it down. It stopped just at the curb and ray and frank started to get in after hugging the guys good bye. I managed to turn to rosie and speak. I thought she'd leave now. I wished in my mind though that she didn't. I wanted to spend the night with her. Not drinking, not partying. Just talking to her.
Who was I to make that decision though? I didn't even know her. i just had a feeling about her.