And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 12

Mikey's POV
I really wanted to laugh when Gerard told me he was in love with this guy. Now I do love my brother and all but he's a total dog, every weekend he has a new guy in his bed. He has had one real boyfriend, but he was a fucking dick who didn't deserve Gerard, ever since then Gerard does what he wants, the boarding school had something to do with it to shit happened there that he won't talk about I know that he hated it there I’ve never seen him speak with more venom than when he says the name of the school.
"Some one might get hurt but it won't be me." he told me once, the only thing that stopped me for laughing at his declaration of love was the look in his eyes, he seemed to mean it or at least he wanted to.
Nah I thought he'll see some else tomorrow and bring them home.
,................next morning............................................................
Gerard is on the phone the whole morning talking to Frank.
"we have sex ed today?" he asks laughing
"well how bout we skip it and..... wait a minute hun" he sees me watching him and heads out of the kitchen so I follow him to the door to hear the rest of his conversation.
"Yeah anyway so how about we skip it and have a little sex ed of our own" he whispers into the phone.
"Gerard Way you will be doing nothing of the sort." our mother who was listening from the stairs shouts at him
"Oh you heard that," he laughed "well I better go see you soon sugar."
"You can be sweet when you want to be you know" I heard our mom tell him as they made there way into the kitchen and I jumped quickly into my seat.
"I know you were fucking listening"
"I wasn't!"
"Whatever just hurry up, Frankie's going to be waiting for me."
"The same Frankie as yesterday?" our mom asks smiling
"Yeah" Gerard grabs his bag and downs the last of his coffee. "Mikey come on now our I’m leaving without you."
"Jesus fine" I get up slamming down my bowl , just cause he wants to suck face before class.
We walk to school in silence because he knows that I’m pissed off with him.
"Mikes don't be so childish"
"I'm not"
"You're giving me the cold shoulder just cause I wouldn't let you finish your coco pops" he raises an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah you're rushing for this guy, you're just going to dump him later anyway."
"I love him." he states and then has a far away look in his eyes smoking his cigarette, until we reach the gates. Where a short boy jumps up into his arms. It's Frank of course.
"Morning Gee." he smiles at my brother before kissing his cheek, " Can I have a drag of that?"
Oh here it comes Gerard's going to drop him and ask him if he's crazy Gerard doesn't share his smoke with anyone. Not even me.
"Sure sugar." Gerard lets Frank take the cig from his mouth and take a long drag; he wouldn't let me do that. I cough loudly.
"Ohh Frank this is my kid brother Mikey." Gerard nods at me.
"Hi dude." Frank jumps from Gerard’s arms and shakes my hand." he's cute." Gerard gives him puppy dog eyes "I didn't say he was cuter than you." he ruffles Gerard’s hair before slipping an arm around his waist.
I’m shocked Gerard is letting Frank do things he doesn't let anybody do.
Last time I tried to ruffle Gerard’s hair he bit me!.
I can kinda see what he sees in Frank, not that I’m gay our anything but I can tell Franks a good looking guy.
I make small talk with Frank, which isn't easy to do when you're brothers sucking on his neck. Soon Gerard has moved up along his jaw line making it hard for Frank to talk to me. Then Gerard just lunges at him, I don't think I’ve ever seen to people with tongues so far down each others throats
"I’m going to go guys." I say, watching your brother making out is not fun.
Gerard waves his hand in a goodbye. When I look back before I head in my door. Gerard is lifting Frank up again groping his ass and pushing him against the wall.
Okay so my brother might love this guy but he's still a fucking sex addict!