Status: Completed.

From the Wreckage We All Rise.

Chapter 11.

“Mummy! Come on! I wanna go swimming!” whined Celia, shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes.

“What time is it?” I asked, turning my head to look at Billy who was reading a magazine.

“2.30…” he replied with a small smile.

“All right.” I mumbled, sitting up. Celia clapped as I knelled down. I took off her T-shirt and made her turn around as Billy handed me the sunscreen. I squirted some in my palm and made sure I didn’t leave a stain or anything.

“Okay, turn around.” She did as I said and held out her hand. I squirted some in her palm and she rubbed the lotion on her arms and stomach.

When she was done, she took off her skirt and applied sunscreen on her legs.

“I’m all done!” she said excitedly. I chuckled and removed my tank top, turning my back to Billy while Celia handed him the bottle.

Angelina and Aiden were a little afar, drawing on the sand with a stick.

“Done!” said Billy giving the bottle back to Celia.

I rolled my jeans up to my knees. I wasn’t planning on going swimming. I looked at my parents, only to see them fast asleep. I chuckled, kissed Billy, put my sunglasses on and held Celia’s hand.

“Aiden! Angie! Come on!” she said, waving her free hand at them. They both looked up and got up, brushing the sand off their knees.

“Let’s go then!” said Angelina.

I gave her a quizzical look, wondering why they stayed on the beach drawing instead of going swimming.

“Celia wanted us to wait until you wake up.” She replied to my silent question I nodded. As we were about to reach the water, Celia stopped.

“I need Daddy!” she said before she started to drag me back to where we were sitting.

“Daddy!” she yelled, jumping up and down, waving her hand in the air. I saw Billy chuckling as he took off his T-shirt and pants.

He jogged up to us.

“Did you put sunscreen on?” she asked, eyeing him sceptically.

“Yes I did!” he replied, taking her other hand. She grinned and jumped up and down before she let go of my hand and decided to race her father, brother and sister to the ocean.

“Careful!” I said, but I knew damn well they couldn’t hear me.

I sat on the shore as I watch Celia and Angelina splashing water at Aiden and Billy. They were all laughing, even Aiden was. Maybe going here for the holiday wasn’t a bad idea after all.

“Look mummy!” yelled Celia, waving her arms above her head. I waved back. She was sitting on Aiden’s shoulder as they both decided to attack Billy. I couldn’t help but laugh as Celia jumped off her brother’s shoulder and tackled her father.

“Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves today!”

I looked up and wasn’t surprised to see my mother.

“Yes, I think they are.” I replied, bringing my attention back to them. I sat there, watching them have fun in the water. If only it could be like this everyday…

I got up as they all came out. My mother being the awesome woman she was had brought towels, she had put them next to me before heading back to my father.

“Celia…” I whispered shaking my head. She was shivering and her lips were blue. I took a towel and wrapped it around her, Billy picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She squirmed around giggling as we all headed back to our spot on the beach while my mother had already left, telling me that she didn’t wanted to leave my father alone for too long, like he’d care. He was still sleeping.

“Watch out!”

I took a step back and avoided a volley ball.

“For Christ sake dude! Watch where you’re throwing the ball!” yelled a man as he came to us, jogging. He stopped as Aiden threw the ball back at him.

“Thanks!” he said, eyeing Aiden suspiciously.

“Yo Johnny boy! Hurry up!” said an other man as he walked up to us. My eyes darted between the man with the ball and the man who was walking towards us.

“Do I know you?” asked the new man, looking at Aiden with his mouth agape, his eyes wide.

Billy had put Celia back on her feet and she walked up to the two men.

“I know you!” she said, pointing at the guy with the ball. “You’re Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold! And you’re Zacky Vengeance!”

“Yeap, that’d be us. And you are?” asked Zacky, smiling down at her.

“Celia Sanders, Billy Martin’s my dad.” She said, holding out her hand. If the situation was different, I’d have burst in laughter.

“Billy! Dude what are you doing here?!” said Johnny, dropping the ball as Zacky shook Celia’s little hand.

“I’m on holiday.” He replied simply, glancing at me. I was thankful that I was standing a little afar, they had their back turned to me.

“That’s cool! And, hum who is he?” asked Zacky, nodding in direction of Aiden.

“That’s Aiden, and his sister and mother are standing right behind you.”

“Oh sorry, nice to meet you too!” said Zacky, as he spun around but his mouth fell when I took off my sunglasses.

“Nice to see you too Zachary.” I said, smiling.

“Oh shit!” Johnny swore. I thought he was going to run back to the guys but he took a step forward and hugged me. “How have you been?” he asked.

“I’ve been okay I guess.” I replied uneasily as Zacky kept his gaze glued on me.

“What is taking you so… Oh hey Billy!” said Jimmy, jogging up to us. He did the man hug thing and then turned around.

“JESUS CHRIST!” he yelled, “This is clone’s attack!” he added, looking at Angelina and then at Aiden. “How did you manage that?” he asked, turning back to look at Billy. Celia squealed and hugged Jimmy’s leg.

“You’re my favourite!” she said, looking up at him. He grinned and ruffled her hair.

“Thanks! You’re my favourite too!”

She giggled and then ran to me. “Mummy! Give me a pen I want an autograph.”

“I don’t have a pen sweetie.” I replied.

“LYN!”

Before I could react, I was tackled to the sand. “Where the hell have you been? You said you’d come and visit us!” he said, squeezing the living breath out of me.

“Jimmy.can’t.breath.” I managed to choke out as he finally got up and offered me his hand so I could get up. But instead of letting me go, he engulfed me in a hug.

“Matt! Come here! I got a surprise for you!” he yelled, keeping me lock in his arms.

Huhoh…

I exchanged a worried glance with Billy as Aiden and Angelina were now standing next to each other, lost for words.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating earlier... ^^" Hope this update makes up for the wait...
And I hope you like it...
Oh and this is totally random but I have to share it with the world:
I'm going to see Green Day in October XD They are coming to Paris and I bought the ticket today! XD
*squeals, jumping up and down*
sorry about that ^^"

A <3