Status: Completed.

From the Wreckage We All Rise.

Chapter 12.

“I hope it worth the displacement, we are in the middle of a game!” mumbled the unmistakable voice of my brother.

“This is an early birthday present for you my dear friend, I found this on the beach and thought you might like it. My apologize though, I didn’t had the time to wrap it.” Said Jimmy, keeping me close to his chest.

“Oh cut the shit out Jim!” he muttered.

“Tadam!” he yelled, pushing me in Matt’s arms.

“Adeline?”

I smiled weakly in answer before I was short of breath as he hugged me to his chest.

“I missed you!” he whispered, tightening his grip around me. I was sure to have bruises…

Finally, Matt released me before I was passed to Zacky who got over the shock and hugged me...

I ran a hand through my hair.

“Hum, guys. My youngest daughter, Celia.” I started, as Celia smiled widely, waving at everyone. “My other daughter, Angelina and her twin, Aiden.” I finished.

“And hum, the guys from Avenged Sevenfold.”

“Oh woahoh!” said Angelina, finally getting over the shock.

“Amen.” Added Aiden.

I smiled uneasily. I was going to have to explain everything later tonight… Aiden and Angelina had no idea Matt Sanders was their uncle, they never thought about it… Aiden just thought it was cool to have the same last name as him, but that was it.

The guys decided to scare my children for life by hugging them, one after the other. I thought Angelina was going to pass out while Aiden had his eyes wide, Celia was just grinning from ear to ear and Billy was looking at the scene with an amused look on his face.

“Let’s go see the girls!” said Jimmy as he threw me over his shoulder and started walking. I screamed and tried to hit him so he could let me go but he didn’t care.

How did he manage to stay so Jimmy even 16 years later was beyond my knowledge.

“Special delivery!” he announced as he drop me on the sand.

“Lyn!”

I was pushed against the sand by Ash, who was hugging the shit out of me, soon followed by Jess and Cha as they joined the hug.

When I was finally able to breathe again, I was hit on the arm by Jess.

“Never stay away from us for so long!” she threatened, mock glaring at me. I smiled and pushed myself off the sand.

“Girls, I want you to meet my children.” I said solemnly. “Celia, Angelina and Aiden.”

“No way!” whispered Cha, her eyes glued on Aiden.

“He’s the spitting image of…”

“Hey everyone! We’re back!” said a high pitched voice. It belonged to a girl with dyed blond hair, a mini skirt and a white tank top. She was hanging at Brian’s arm.

“Brian.” I said, nodding shortly.

“Lyn.” He whispered, his eyes not leaving my face. I stiffened as I took a closer look to the woman standing next to him.

“You!” she muttered, glaring at me.

I had to prevent myself from taking a step back, wondering what was wrong with her until I remember…

About 6 years ago or something like that, I met up with the girls in a bar in New York, it was a few months after Zacky and Cha’s wedding.

I was sitting on a stool, not feeling like dancing and ordered a Bloody Mary and a shot of JD. The boys were here as well… Something that wasn’t planned. The music was crap, slutty girls were dancing and basically, I didn’t wanted to be here.

I stayed at the bar for a while, drinking shot after shot until I felt a hand on m shoulder.

“Lyn, come and sit with us!” pleaded Ash, tugging at my arm.

“No.” I muttered as I drank the rest of my shot.

“Lyn!” whined Ash.

“Leave me alone!” I groaned.

“You know what could cheer you up?” asked Jess, an evil smile on her face.

“What?”

“Bar fight!” she said. I looked at her before smacking my palm against hers.

“Bring it on babe!” said Ash, high-fiving Jess.

“Girls, I don’t think that’s a good idea…” said Cha, trying to dissuade us.

“Pshh! Lyn needs it, right Lyn?” said Ash excitedly, I laughed.

“Okay well…” started Jess, turning around to look at the dance floor.

“Five bucks you can’t start a fight with a girl on the dance floor!” said Jess, smiling wickedly.

“Five bucks?” I asked, hinting I wanted more.

“Right, fifty…” sighed Jess. I smiled.

“Can I scare the guys?” I asked again as I saw the boys dancing with Val. Jess gave me a short nod and I smirked, hopping down the stool before Cha could say anything.

“Try with this girl who’s dancing next to Jimmy!” said Ash, I shook my head.

“I’ll try with her!” I said, pointing at a girl who was dancing with Brian.

“No!” shouted Jess but before she could do anything to stop me, I made my way to the dance floor, moving my hips in rhythm with the music. I finally reached them and quickly looked over my shoulder to see the girls watching me attentively. I winked at them.

“Glad to see you.” Whispered Brian in my ear. I shrugged and glared at the girl.

“Who’s that?” I asked, pointing at the girl.

“No one important.” Replied Brian.

“Oh yeah?” I asked before pushing her.

“Hey!” she yelled as she stumbled backwards and Brian caught her before she hit the floor.

“See, if she wasn’t important like you said, you would have let her fall.” I argued.

“Lyn, I simply caught her so she wouldn’t get hurt.” Said Brian.

“Oh yeah?” I asked before colliding my fist with her face.

“Lyn!” shouted Matt, but it was useless, I was long gone, my mind wasn’t working. I was out of control.

Luckily for me, that girl had friends who stood up for her. I was soon surrounded by three girls, minus the one I had punched, in high heels. I was nothing compared to when Ash and Jess went to stand behind me.

“I have your back.” Said Jess. I nodded shortly before one of the girl in front of me jumped on me. I ducked her and she crashed at Ash’s feet. I grabbed the other one by the collar and slammed her back against a pillar.

Just one more I thought as I turned around but was stopped by Jimmy.

“Jimmy, get out of my way!” I snapped, trying to walk past him.

“Lyn, you need to cam down! She didn’t do anyth…” he tried to reason me but I cut him off by slamming my fist on his jaw.

“Fine, be that way!” he said as he turned around and tried to punch whoever was behind him. “Pass it to your friend!” he yelled. Johnny was quick enough to avoid him but not Brian… And Jimmy’s fist collided with Brian’s jaw…

I’d pass the details of the fight…

Long story short, turns out I broke the nose of the girl I had started the fight with and you know the funniest part? She was Brian’s girlfriend…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks a lot for the comments on the last chapter! =D
And thanks a lot to everyone who read this story!

A <3