The Beginning of Forever

YES!

*Lorelei’s POV*

I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t find words as I held this circular object in my hand in disbelief.

Are you serious? I asked Jake in my head. I saw him smile. He walked over and kneeled by the car in front of me.

“Lorelei Grace Ateara.”

“Oh my God.” I gasped. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“I promise to love you for the rest of our existence, how ever long that may be. I love you now, and I’ll love you a thousand years from now. You are my heart, my life, my soul. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you. I can’t imagine a life without you.” I held my breath. “Will you marry me?” I looked into his eyes for a moment. My smile faded slowly.

“No.” I said. He looked at me in disbelief. His eyes turned sad.

“Are you serious?” I kept my face for a few seconds before I smiled.

“No.” I laughed. “I just wanted to see if I could say no to you. Obviously, I can’t do it with a straight face.” He smirked.

“You little—” He said charging at me to hug me in the car. I laughed as his lips attacked my neck. I grabbed his face and moved it so he was looking at me.

“Yes. Yes, I will marry you.” I smiled. He pushed his face towards mine until his lips reached mine.

“You just made me the happiest person in the world. Do you know that?”

“I had some sort of a clue.”

“I don’t think you did.”

Oh, really? I had no idea? I asked him in my head.

“Whoa, now! That is so not fair.”

“I think it’s plenty fair, seeing as you do it all the time. That was only the first time I’d done it and I didn’t even see this coming.” He looked at me lovingly. I smiled. “What would you do without me?” He shook his head.

“I don’t even know. I certainly wouldn’t be as happy as I am now. I wouldn’t be the person I am with you. I’d be miserable over Bella.” Be stood up and walked over to the car seat couch. I followed him and sat on his lap.

“I hate that she did that to you.”

“I had it coming. I cant compete with eternal love.”

“Yes, you can. And you win, by a landslide.” I leaned my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

“Yeah, I guess I do. I’ve got you…” he said taking the ring from my fingers and placing it on my ring finger. “forever. That’s all I need.” I smiled, closing my eyes, listening to the steady beat of his heart.” I love you.” He said. I curled up tighter to him. He wrapped his strong arms around me, making me feel even safer.

“I love you, too, babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If it's not too much trouble, I would really like it if you guys could think about nominating me for the bring mibba back awards. You don't have to, I just want to see if you guys like my story enough.

So if you feel up to it visit this site here. Please and thank you. :))