The Beginning of Forever

Mine

Our Christmas passed very quickly because we had so many stops to make. We opened presents with Billy, and then rushed over to my dad’s house to have Christmas there. Then we drove over to Sam’s with Quil to have Christmas with the pack. After that was over, we went to the Cullen’s to have Christmas with them. It was a crazy day and I was excited to just get home and be with my best friend.

“Jake?” I called. He was in the kitchen.

“Yeah?”

“I want to go to the beach.”

“Alright, we’ll go tomorrow.” He came walking into the room with two mugs of hot chocolate and a few graham crackers.

“But I want to go now.” He handed me my mug as he sat down on the bed next to me.

“Babe, Sam would kill us if he saw us outside at midnight doing something other than patrol.”

“But we used to be out all the time.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. You know Sam. Plus, I’m just as comfortable right here.” He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“Sure, sure.” I found that was one of the things I had picked up from Jacob. I smiled at that thought.

“What?” I shook my head.

“I’m having a hard time grasping that this is really happening.”

“How? We always sit and drink hot chocolate and eat graham crackers.”

“No,” I lifted my left hand. “I mean this.” He smiled.

“Really?”

“Yeah. I mean it’s so weird. I mean, we only met three months ago.” I said, then took a sip of my hot chocolate.

“It’s not like we’re strangers, Rory. I know you, you know me. I love you, you love me. Is there really anything else to it?” I shook my head. “And it’s not like I could stay away from you. If I did, I would be in so much pain. You’re my imprint, Rory. I don’t think I could live a day without you again. That was the most painful time of my life.” I nodded. I knew exactly how he felt that day. I didn’t feel it at the time because I just wanted to ignore everything. I needed to get away. But now that everything has been explained, I understand and I feel horrible.

“I know.” I finished off my hot chocolate and so did he. He took my mug and the plate and put it on the table by his bed. I scooted over on the bed and curled up to his side.

“I just want to know if that’s going to happen again, that you won’t go crazy on me. I want to have some sort of warning.” I laughed.

“What would you want me to do?”

“Tell me. Write me a note. Have some guy write it up in the sky with his airplane. I don’t care.” I laughed harder and let him go. I sat up and turned around to look at him. “I just want to know.” I smiled at him.

“I promise.” He held out his hands.

“Come here.” I put my hands in his and he pulled me onto his lap. I squealed.

“Jake!”

“What?” He smirked. “You said we could finish it later. It’s later.” I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. His hands were on my lower back and mine were getting tangled in his hair, despite how short it was. His lips moved down to my neck, where he, of course, found my sweet spot almost immediately.

“Jake.” I groaned.

“Rory,” he said with a raspy tone, still against my neck. His hands moved down to my hips, where he pulled my lower body to his. Both of us gasped at the sudden friction. “I want you.” There were so many things rushing through my head. I was so unsure. “Babe,” he moved his face to my ear, whispering, his voice still raspy. “I’m yours forever. I’m not just after this. I promise. But right now, all I can think about is you.” I thought for a moment, taking his hands and winding them back around my waist.

“February 18th.” I said. Jacob looked at me confused. “The date, for our wedding.” He smiled. I kissed him as hard as I could to reassure him that I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He must have taken the hint because he rolled us over, claiming me as his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know it's been a while, but don't you think this chapter makes up for it??? :)