I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 2: Meeting the Greylins

Brandon’s pov

I walked into the entrance of my home to find my siblings lined up in the foyer like place. My mom was making sure everything was perfect.

“BRANDON” My mother roared.

“Mom” I mumbled it out.

“Brandon James Greylin! Where have you been?” She asked mad.

“Out with my girlfriend” I responded irritated.

“I told you to be here after lunch started!”

“Mom, it’s just a girl” I said annoyed.

“It’s my friend’s daughter, not some girl”

“Mom, when she gets here she’ll be a preppy pain in the ass girl” ‘not to mention slut’

“You haven’t even met her!”

“ Hun, we don’t need to” My father said, defending me. My siblings, 2 brothers and 2 sisters came and stood behind me as if also agreeing.

“Oh really, wait till you meet her, then all of you will all feel ashamed for judging her based on stupid things” My mom shook with anger, she turned pale. Mind you we all were already pale as it is. Me, mom, and the family were all pale already.

“Don’t be sure mom” I told her. I’ve met these girls, they were always the once who acted as if they were it. I mean my best friend’s mom also helped out and is now trying to cope with hell. She even came and told my mom not to do it! But no, mom wouldn’t listen.

“Brandon, I want you to go clean up and be down on an hour” She said controlling her anger. I nodded my head and went to do as I was told.

***

I came down slowly. My siblings were setting things up, while my mom supervised. My father watched other things. I felt disgusted, especially knowing we were ding this for a human girl. As I reached the final step, the door bell rang. In a blink, my siblings and I formed a line. My parents stood behind us. Sean walked in very happy, but for some odd reason it wasn’t because of the reason we thought. I couldn’t decipher it, no
one could. A girl followed him in quietly. Her

face held no expression, but I couldn’t exactly tell.

Her hair covered her face. She wore a long sleeved white shirt with a large pink heart on it and matching white pants. Her shoes were also white. Her was long, but wavy. They went up to a little above her bum and were black. My family except for my mother was waiting for the obnoxious girl to come, but she didn’t.

“Oh Kim!” My mother exclaims. I watched my mother as she made her way up to the strange quite girl. I watched as she hugged her. The girl froze for a second before she brought an arm to give a one arm hug. What ever the girl felt, I couldn’t read it. She hid it well. She let me mother go and my mother took hold of her hand and lightly tugged her towards us.

“ My name is Lilian Quanawic Greylin, call me Lily. It’s nice to see you after awhile Kim”. The girl didn’t say a words as she was lead to us. My mother then started introducing us.

“This is my husband Charlsile Arthur Greylin”. My father offered his hand. Kim took it and shook it.

“ Call me Charls” He told her while letting go. She nodded her head. My mom then tugged her up to the next in line.

“This is the eldest in the family, Damian Lucius Greylin”

“Damian would due” My brother spoke to her in a soft voice. She looked at him, before mom pulled her on.

“This is Asirtrix Rose Greylin, the second eldest, but eldest daughter”

“Call me Trixy” Trix said, the girl nodded. My family was beginning to think that she was mute, as we rapidly exchanged quick information in our minds. She got tugged along to me.

“This is Brandon James Greylin, the middle”. I grunted in response. Kim just nodded her head. Something about her was intriguing me, but I couldn’t figure out what. Once again my mom tugged her.

“And these two are the youngest. They are twins. The girl is the oldest. Her name is Alexandre Samantha Greylin. The boy’s is Alexander Severus Greylin” My mother said proudly.

“Call me Alexsis” Said Alexandre.

“Call me Alex” said Alexander. The girl nodded in answer.

“Now, how about you introduce yourself” My mother asked her brightly. ‘Mom what is-’ ‘she’ll tell then’ ‘fine whatever’ that ended our thought conversation, I was curious now curious, we all were. Except my mom. We weren’t told her name at all, so we waited. She looked at my mom then at us and lastly at Sean. Sean smiled at her, actually smiled at her, encouragingly.

“My name is Kimberly Anne Parks. I’m the eldest” She spoke. Her voice was light and soft, but still you can hear it. It wasn’t obnoxious, but kind. My mom nodded her head.

“It’s a pleasure to have met all of you, I thank you all for letting me stay here, I hope to be not of bother” My mom smiled.

“We are glad to have you over, any questions, do not hesitate to ask”

“I ask of the same” She then said.

“Sean show her to her room, dinner will be served in two hours” My father said. They both left after that. We all turned to face mother when they were out of our sight. My mother had a grin on her face.

“She’s an obnoxious brat, huh?” My mother asked. She whispered it, but to our ears, she was talking fine.

“Mom it’s all an act, just watch!” I said while leaving to go do whatever, before dinner was served.

Kimberly’s POV

I walked up a stair case, down a hallway, took a left and a right before reaching my new room. Along the way Sean would randomly pose a question. When I opened my room door, I gasped. Sean turned to face me. His smile wiped off his face. I could see in his eyes, reflecting off my expression. Pure Horror,

“What’s wrong? “ He asked worried.

“It’s..it’s..IT’S PINK!!!!!!!!” I yelled in pure disgust.

“You hate the colour?” He asked part amused, part shocked.

“Hate? No, no I DISPISE the colour pink” I exclaimed.

“Well we can change the colour later.. For now” He took a step towards the room. I shivered.

“Please no!” I asked, more like begged.

“Fine, come along” He closed the door and walked off. I trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

Sean’s pov

‘wow she’s definitely not preppy’ I thought while walking. ‘dinner is going to start soon’ I stopped infornt of a door suddenly. I expected Kim to collide into me, but she didn’t I looked behind to see her standing there. I smiled and then knocked on the door. The door slightly opened.

“yes?”

“It’s Sean, Lady Asirtrix”

“Sean, how can I help?” She opened the door wide.

Asirtrix Pov

I could hear the steps that Sean and Kimberly made while walking towards me. Even though it was quite and soft. I wondered why they weren’t at her room. I waited for them to pass. Instead I heard a knock. I opened the door slightly.

“yes?”

“It’s Sean, Lady Asirtrix”

“Sean, how can I help?” I opened the door wider.

“Do you mind if Kimberly uses your room at the moment?” ‘yes I do mind’ I thought.

“Of course I don’t” I said smiling a fake sweet one. Kimberly made a face. Sean nodded his head before leaving. I moved out the way so she can enter. My room was dark purple, the curtains closed, Light came from near by candles. Kimberly smiled. I sat down on the bed after pulling out a chair for her to sit in. She sat, still studying the room. I decided to get her attention.

“So what’s wrong with your room?” I asked interested. To tell the truth, that room is creepy. I mean it’s all pink! I saw a tint of blush appear on her.

“um…well… I despise the colour pink” she said sheepishly. ‘wow’

“How come?” I asked masking my surprised face.

“I have bad memories with it” She responded with an awkward smile. She had answered my question, but at the same time evaded it. No one has done that to me, who weren’t close to me at least.

“Well dinner is going to start soon, we should get ready.” I said getting up. She nodded her head, before looking sheepish once again.

"what's wrong?" I asked curiously.

“I don't know the place well" she responded. I chuckled at that. She returned it with a cheeky smile.

Damian POV

I waited in my room for the bell or call which would tell me if dinner was ready. Though my family and I don't need to eat, we had too. To protect ourselves from being found. I was about to finish reading a book when someone knocked on the door.

"who is it?" i asked

"Brandon" came the answer, before the door opened and closed." you never knock"

"I know" He said before collapsing down on the comfy chair infornt of me. I returned back to my reading.

“I wonder what colour her eyes are" I looked over the book at him.

"huh?"

"Kimberly, she hid her eyes from us"

"Oh some hazel colour, nothing cool"

"yea" everything was once again quite till someone knocked on my door again. I sighed before getting up to answer.

"you certainly too your time young master Damian" Sean said, while leaning on the door frame.

"Sean my man" Brandon sort of yelled from behind.

"come on in" I invited. He came in and sat beside Brandon. He wore a normal shirt and pants.

"so how was she?" asked Brandon eagerly.

"who? Kim?"

"yea"

"she's really nice!"

"WHAT??!?!?!?!" Both Brandon and I exclaimed.

"Yea, she's not like how we expected her to be"

"really now" I said unbelievingly.

"Yea, you guy’s will like her, plus, she's going to go to the same school as you lot" he said smirking. 'Great we get to deal with obnoxious Barbie.' I thought.

"Dinner it'll be fun" Brandon said smirking.

"Oh? Why is that?" asked Sean.

"Oh, the girl , Kimberly'll snap then and proof you wrong"

"does she know that we have guests over?" I asked quietly.

"shoot I forgot to tell her" Sean said while getting up. The bell rang for dinner.

"Guess you won't be.

Kim's POV

"guess you won't be" I heard Brandon say gleefully. ‘I wonder who they are talking about’ I slowly walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened to reveal a boy , who seemed in his late teens wit black tinted with navy hair and icy blue-green eyes. It was Damian, the kindly spoken one.

“Yes?” He asked quietly with a smile.

“I do not know the way to where we are to meet and I was wondering if you could direct me there?” I asked politely, but sheepishly. I was really embarrassed. I never liked to always be helped. I’d rather be on my own.

“Sure, come in, we are prepared to leave anyways” he said whilst moving out of the way.

“Thank you” I thanked him gratefully as I came in. As the door shut I heard;

“Kim! Waz up?” I recognized the voice as Sean.

“Nuthin, you?”

“I’m managin, com sit” I walked up into the room, the only seat left is in between Brandon and Damian. Brandon watched me closely. Damian sat down and smiled warningly. I looked at Sean, who nodded his head. I sat down.

“So …Kim how’s school?” questioned Damian. Sean watched me curiously where as Brandon had a more intense curiosity inspection.

“well” I replied quietly.

“What’s your average?” ha asked specifically.

“90%” I replied even more quietly but they still heard. All three faces were surprised. Another round of ring went up.

“Shouldn’t we go down to dinner?” I questioned lightly. By then everyone had regained posture.

“Yea, we should” Said Brandon. All four got up and walked out. They reached a grand stair case.

“Oh shoot I forgot my stuff” Said Sean.

“So have I!!” Exclaimed Damian.

“Brandon can you take Kim down for dinner?” Sean asked.

“Sure” He said grunting.

“We’ll chatch ya later” With that they divided off. Brandon walked on, I fallowed along. I didn’t like the awkwardness, so I started looking down to the floor and watched the tile patterns. I was so mesmerized I didn’t notice Brandon descending down the stair case. As I places my foot forward I did not meet the floor, however, I lost my footing. I was going to fall down a marble stair case. I shut my eyes tight when I heard a round of gasps, I waited for the pain to come, because of the impact. It didn’t come, instead I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I then felt it pulling me back. My back soon touched a warm chest. A male’s chest. I opened my eyes to meet a pair of jet green eyes.

“Are you ok?” He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 is up. I have up to chapter 14 completed, i should upload them all i n the course of 2-3 days. After that i will be a lazy bum and it will take me forever to update.