I Arranged My Own Marriage

Ch. 5: A New Savior Delroy

Josh pov

“OH SHIT!” To boot it’s the middle of night, when things go hunting. I ran into the forest. ‘GUYS’ I frantically called out in my mind as Kim scent became harder to pickup, because of the fresh forestrial scent. Everyone answered, I even heard Sean’s puny mind. That’s how frantic I was. ‘What?’ they all questioned calmly and curious.
‘Is Kim refusing to come?’ questioned Sean.
‘No’ I said.
‘Is she hurt?’ asked Lilian.
‘I don’t think so!!’
‘What’s wrong, then?’ questioned Brandon broadly. Thinking Kim was properly angry.
‘ she’s in the forest, the midnight forest to be exact’
‘so it’s just a- HOLY CRAP’ said Uncle Orvieous.
‘OH MY GOD’ ran through everyone’s mind. I stopped running. A little bit away from old hag creek. Soon I was joined by the 2 families. Sean was there. Even Dorelle. None of us picked up a scent.
“what are we going to do?” asked the twins. When I heard it and so did the others.
“AAAHHH!!!” A loud shrill scream pierced the silence of the midnight forest.
“KIM!” I ran towards her voice with the family behind me.

Kim’s pov

My stupid wonderful luck, I was stuck under a large wolf. I was near a river when a pack chased me, now I only have one. It’s drool dripped on to me. My clothes were shredded. Not long ago had I let out a shrill scream. It’s eyes looked hungry. It’s claws dug in my shoulders painfully as it held me down. I stared at it with anguish. Desperate for anything to happen. I couldn’t handle it! As it growled lust filled, it was going for my neck, when it was pushed away from me with such force, it’s claws ripped out of me.
I bit my lips to not let the screams out. Years of beating comes in handy. A cool gentle hand touched my shoulders. I flinched away.
“I am sorry” said a male voice. I turned towards the voice and I saw a very beautiful young teen sitting beside me. He seemed a year older then me. I looked at him in confusion. He stood up and stretched a hand out.
“Let me help you” he said. His features and appearance were covered in the shadows of the dark but his eyes were clear, they were a vibrantly dull brown. They sparkled in the moonlight. I took his hand and he pulled me up. Taking off his jacket he put it on me.
“The name is Delroy” he said in a sort of a husky voice. He looked at something behind. I turned around to see what it was.
The large grey wolf was limping away. As I turned around to face Delroy again to thank him. He wasn’t there. From the corner of my eye I saw the bushes move. I inched away, when Josh flew out and fell splat down on the ground.
“ owww” he groaned.
“Josh?” I asked uncertainly. He jumped up.
“Kim!” He was over joyed.
“Yesh?” I asked childishly. He looked at me, before saying,
“Let’s go”
“sure” I said and then collapsing in to the lull of darkness.

Josh’s pov

I caught her before she met the ground. Feeling her calmness made me calm, but the jacket she wore and the scent around her, bothered me very much. It was definitely Delroy’s scent. I carried her bridal style hoe and to report this odd occurrence. I had told the others I had found her.
This occurrence was likely to disturb the others, it was just impossible. I walked in to the house, through a double oak door with carvings in it, which lead into the large family room. I laid Kim in the sofa. As I was going to stand, I felt something holding me back. I turned to look at the source to find Kim’s little hands clutching around my collar. ‘OH boy’.
“Let me do it” said a mature feminine voice. A voice I’ve only heard once.
“No need Dorelle” This was Dorelle in her true from. She looked about 2 years older then her temporary form and she was a lot mature.
“You have things to explain Josh” she said.
“Fine” I responded.
“What is wrong” Asked Charls.
“Brandon, see the jacket that Kim has on? Who’s do you think it belongs to?” I watched Brandon closely. His eye widened in realization and surprise.
“Delroy” He whispered. Everyone froze and looked at him.
“When I found Kim again, she was covered in his scent and I found her with his jacket” I reported, as the memory flooded into my mind and they ot a clear visual of what I saw.
“But that is impossible” said Damien.
“Exactly what I thought” Silence covered them room
Brandon’s pov
“No, your wrong, this is just impossible” I said.
“It’s what I thought Brandon, but this is .. Is just overwhelming evidence” said josh.
“But he is died! I KILLED Delroy.” I said feverishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, i'm going to be nice and give in one more k?